This Years Jeff Thomas...

Advertisement
Kid looks legit. Get that film to our coahches. Hes at Under armor game and i saw him covering brevin jordan and thought he was a bama backer. kid is huge was bigger than BREVIN

If the coaches haven't seen his film and he's at the UA game, they're incompetent. Since I don't believe they are, I would bet they know about this kid.

good luck getting that film to our coaches u havent been great at LB evals, I dont even know wtf there doing sometimes. Looks like a take to me

Advertisement
26_7654416.jpg

No Sunshine

My brother goes to school with Peters. He's not going to qualify his ACT score and GPA were awful.

Advertisement
Kids a baller. Seems extremely humble. I was surprised he didn't sign early because he was all about Kentucky.

Why does seemingly nobody on this site want a true linebacker? Why must we only recruit kids who have a highlight tape of nothing but hand in the dirt pass rushing?

I mean he looks good but when the **** are we going to start taking kids to follow the shaq/pink/mccloud/steed/jennings role instead of the mike smith/mccray/wilder role?

Why does seemingly nobody on this site want a true linebacker? Why must we only recruit kids who have a highlight tape of nothing but hand in the dirt pass rushing?

I mean he looks good but when the **** are we going to start taking kids to follow the shaq/pink/mccloud/steed/jennings role instead of the mike smith/mccray/wilder role?

There are clips of him playing strictly LB.

At the UA game he is playing LB.

Advertisement
Staff is evaluating him now according to Ivins but he cautioned grades could be a problem

Advertisement
What is the difference between Peters and Bonnitto? Does it really just boil down to the staff looking at NB as a DE and not LB?

Kids a baller. Seems extremely humble. I was surprised he didn't sign early because he was all about Kentucky.

Not even sure they sent an LOI. His grades are that bad.

Kentucky wanted him to sign early.
Got it. If he qualifies then someone would have to take the ACT for him. He has a young child too which was one of the reasons he chose UK. Not too far away from home.

Wouldn't be the first time someone took the ACT for a recruit!

Advertisement
Back