Banned
SUCCESS PERIOD.

We exorcised A LOT OF DEMONS. A lot.

- Won 10 games (2003)
- Ended ND streak. (4)
- Ended FSU streak. (7)
- Finally beat out VT for the division.
- Coastal Champs. (12 Yrs)
- Showing recruits we can win a championship again. (Top 5 recruiting class)
- Fan base showing to games even for a noon start vs Virginia.
- Right now our season is going to either be in the CFP playoffs or Orange Bowl.
- We're playing relevant high stakes games vs ranked teams.
- We're beating ranked teams
- The hate is back.
- Florida State sucks
- Florida sucks
- Even if the NCAA outlaws the turnover chain it will have already served it purpose by reconnecting the team and the city back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny, I recall you giving up on this team in the game day thread.

LOL Good Call

lol...im glad I stayed away from the gameday thread after the Virginia's first td...I had a feeling it would be meltdown city on there....I may read it during the week for amusement, but I know I will have to be high

Overall, most posters are fine. It's really just a handful of retards, like OP, who make it pretty awful.

Advertisement
Is great not playing on ESPN U as well

HA!

Living in NorCal, this was the worst thing about the Canes during the donna years. Having to watch games on my ******* computer. sheesh.

Now we're on a network every week.

U never lied lmao.... Out here in cali it's the worst. Al that **** buffering on my laptop, Xbox, or phone. Like one of the mods said a few weeks ago... We are not a raycom team anymore lol

Funny, I recall you giving up on this team in the game day thread.

LOL Good Call

lol...im glad I stayed away from the gameday thread after the Virginia's first td...I had a feeling it would be meltdown city on there....I may read it during the week for amusement, but I know I will have to be high

Overall, most posters are fine. It's really just a handful of retards, like OP, who make it pretty awful.
Too many soft faqqots were going ape **** when we trailed by 14. It was pathetic how many posters said we were done.

Advertisement
SUCCESS PERIOD.

We exorcised A LOT OF DEMONS. A lot.

- Won 10 games (2003)
- Ended ND streak. (4)
- Ended FSU streak. (7)
- Finally beat out VT for the division.
- Coastal Champs. (12 Yrs)
- Showing recruits we can win a championship again. (Top 5 recruiting class)
- Fan base showing to games even for a noon start vs Virginia.
- Right now our season is going to either be in the CFP playoffs or Orange Bowl.
- We're playing relevant high stakes games vs ranked teams.
- We're beating ranked teams
- The hate is back.
- Florida State sucks
- Florida sucks
- Even if the NCAA outlaws the turnover chain it will have already served it purpose by reconnecting the team and the city back.

Im old enough to remember the time in the UVa GameDay thread where you posted a dozen or more ***** takes.

That was about 8 hours ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back