This will make you laugh. Hubris is the keyword here.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Not a damned thing has changed.

NOTHING.

[video=youtube;PMXxn0YL8EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMXxn0YL8EY[/video]

Advertisement
AND THEY SMOKED US W/ THE UGLY UA UNIFORMS!!!! If I were to be a casual observer, I would've said, "but yeah, Miami got beat by a top team this year." EGG IN MY FACE. This team went 3-9...yet we made them look like the next coming of the 94 Huskers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They really think that they are the smartest guys in the room.

Honestly, you hit the nail on the head. Golden thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and as has been proven time and time again, the guy is waaaaaayy in over his head.

I remember this game too clearly. I never understood why they were so against coming up to stop the screens. How I ever let myself believe in Golden and crew is ridiculous. I remember doubting him so much that game. I should have never stopped.

Advertisement
I remember this game too clearly. I never understood why they were so against coming up to stop the screens. How I ever let myself believe in Golden and crew is ridiculous. I remember doubting him so much that game. I should have never stopped.

Me too. I vividly remember screaming at the TV during that first half of the game.

Still I slurped for another year.

I suck.

Me too. I vividly remember screaming at the TV during that first half of the game.

Still I slurped for another year.

I suck.

I slurped too much. I even allowed myself to slurp again during the Cinci, VT, UNC streak this year after thinking I wouldn't after the 2nd half of last year, especially the bowl game.

It's ridiculous that to this day I am able to look at our defense and know where we're getting beat all day. USCe wants to throw the seam all night? Awesome, let's run a cover 3. Genius idea Dorito. Maryland wants to run bubble screens all game, let's play off coverage all game. Genius idea Dorito.

Maybe that's why we have ran so many screens under Golden. He saw Maryland tear up his amazing defensive scheme and thought if it beat him, it can beat anyone.

Advertisement
Back