This week's uniforms...

Advertisement
This wasn't a uniform reveal. It was GIF on Twitter. It wasn't made to be watched as a video just something to show the scheme as people scrolled. Whiners.

This wasn't a uniform reveal. It was GIF on Twitter. It wasn't made to be watched as a video just something to show the scheme as people scrolled. Whiners.

They revealed Miami is wearing Orange/White this Saturday. They got something right!

Advertisement
i know im corny for it, but i like the uni reveals & i dig our uni's this year. adidas did a good job, unlike what i originally thought would happen.

Couldn't they just have an equipment guy wear the uniform and post a video/picture on social media?

That looks like it was done on MS Paint

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
b084267c6282303a9aedf4ac0f7272c5.jpg

This is setting up to be a classic Folden quitting game.

The unis and shoes will be a huge feature before the game and the team will be talked about. They start the game and the team lays a **** and we (again) become the laughing stock for that day.

These adidas unis are by far the worst the Canes have ever wore in their history. I even prefer the gold helmet/hurricane flag with green jerseys over these. We look like some cheap chinese manufactured hawaiian themed Oregon ripoffs.

Advertisement
Back