This Weekend

txcane80

Sophomore
Banned
Besides beating Clemson on Saturday, we need:

Louisville to beat VA Tech
North Carolina to beat UVA (although this probably doesn't matter)
GA Tech to beat Syracuse

Advertisement
Here is something long term that would be nice. Right now we are the #8 seed in the ACCT which mean a match up with VT.

I don't love that. But if we can move up to the #7 seed we get a first match up with BC or Wake/GT/Clemson. We can a should win that game. Then we get the #2 seed which could be FSU/Duke. We can play with either of those teams but at that point a loss wont hurt us.

Advertisement
Here is something long term that would be nice. Right now we are the #8 seed in the ACCT which mean a match up with VT.

I don't love that. But if we can move up to the #7 seed we get a first match up with BC or Wake/GT/Clemson. We can a should win that game. Then we get the #2 seed which could be FSU/Duke. We can play with either of those teams but at that point a loss wont hurt us.

This guy gets it! To the others, our final standing in the ACC regular season could be huge!

I think FSU has been our toughest team to match up to so far. They have height,length, skill, and depth and we are pretty small with no depth. They basically blew us out at home and I can't remember the last time we've been blown out at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back