This Weekend Visits/Al Golden Camp

@NashSports: 2015 WR Devante Peete once again RT @Hungry_Humble_5: Hopefully Gain That Miami Offer ..

Advertisement
Bayside 2014 LB Greg Miclisse has been offered by Indiana. #hoosiers Miclisse plans on attending the Al Golden football camp June 2

Kaayas been tweeting other recruits like crazy and showing them love so this weekend he may have a bigger impact then we think

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope the weather clears up in time for the camp. Been raining like a **** for days here in SOFLA..... Some of these kids are traveling from long distances to make it to Coral Gables this weekend, would really suck if it got rained out.

Would be nice to have an indoor practice facility for times like these....

Hope the weather clears up in time for the camp. Been raining like a **** for days here in SOFLA..... Some of these kids are traveling from long distances to make it to Coral Gables this weekend, would really suck if it got rained out.

We didn't need an indoor practice facility to win 5 titles, we sure as **** don't need one now.

Advertisement

We didn't need an indoor practice facility to win 5 titles, we sure as **** don't need one now.

Did I say we needed one or did I say that it would be nice to have one?

I doubt HS coaches for these prospects would be happy if they had to camp in the rain. Risk of injuries go up.

Bayside 2014 LB Greg Miclisse has been offered by Indiana. #hoosiers Miclisse plans on attending the Al Golden football camp June 2

Mutual friend told me Miclisse is determined to get miami offer and could commit quickly if he does. Also he is good friends with Valentine

Advertisement
Back