This Weekend Visits/Al Golden Camp

U

User-4525

As far as I know these players will be on campus this weekend and I'm assuming they will also be participating in the Al Golden camp. Interesting to see if we any new commits. Al golden camp is on Sunday, June 2nd.

Players with offers:

Brad Kaaya (qb)
Demetriu Knox (guard)
Daniel Gresham (RB/FB)
Johnnie Dixon (WR)
Rohan Blackwood (DE)
Alin Edourad (qb)
Cj Worton (wr)
Kevin Bronson (DE)
Maalik Rosier (qb)
Arthur Williams (DE/DT) (Rumored to be non committable ATM)
Travonte Valentine (DT)

Players without offers that might get offered this weekend:

Freddie Booth-Lloyd (DT/OG)
George Brown Jr (ATH/OT) (2015) (Likely to get an offer)
David Senior (WR) (S. Coleys cousin, has small d1 offers)
Jimmy Bayes (ATH) (Committed to USF & apparently Georgia might offer and if they do he's "supposedly" theirs.) (He could be a Larry Scott guy, so possibility of him coming to us if offered...really all speculation we will find out if he gets camp offer).
Alex Jasmin (DB)
Antoine Griffin (WR)
Devante Peele 2015 (WR) (All I gotta say, is this kid wants an offer and he needs one. I will be highly questionable if our staff doesn't offer him. One of the beer receivers in the nation not just South Florida)
Edgar Cerenorad (DT)
Jaye Miner (2015 S) (No current offers)

Add other names below I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Bronson says if things go well this week he could commit. Anyone see that happening?

Also says Golden told him he doesnt need to participate in the camp and could just tour the campus and facilities.

Bronson says if things go well this week he could commit. Anyone see that happening?

Also says Golden told him he doesnt need to participate in the camp and could just tour the campus and facilities.

I think he would commit but honestly he doesnt have a great list of offers so he could commit but then get swayed by other schools later so even if he does commit we can't get too excited

Advertisement

I think he would commit but honestly he doesnt have a great list of offers so he could commit but then get swayed by other schools later so even if he does commit we can't get too excited

Refuse to believe any friend of Keef could possibly waver. They are all Canes fans from birth.

Well hopefully he commits and stays. Looking at his video he is explosive and disruptive on the line.

I sure hope there are a lot more Florida blue chips than that. Pretty thin list but I assume there will be more.

Advertisement
2014 DT Arthur Williams from NC will be at UM's camp this weekend, some sites report he has an offer already.

On anothet note all these local kids that want UM to recruit them as a QB should attend this weekend to see how they match up against QB's currently committed to UM.

I am speaking of Harris from BTW, winky Flowers from Jackson, and White from U-school.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
On anothet note all these local kids that want UM to recruit them as a QB should attend this weekend to see how they match up against QB's currently committed to UM.

I am speaking of Harris from BTW, winky Flowers from Jackson, and White from U-school.

Go Canes

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Problem with most of these kids is they probably think "Well, I don't need to camp at your camp because XYZ University already offered me as a QB so ***** you."

Advertisement
2014 DT Arthur Williams from NC will be at UM's camp this weekend, some sites report he has an offer already.

Go Canes

You are right on the money regarding these S. Florida QB's! You would think that they themselves would want to know...

Hey, it's a real world out there and it's important to know where you stand so you can figure out where you should go...!!!

I see on twitter a jimmy bayes plans on coming! He's as four star athlete out of immokalee but currently committed to usf... Anything on him?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back