This Was The Pinnacle Of FSU Football

valid

Band
Banned
Their Golden Era. and now its finally over. Every Cane fan should rejoice in the fact that FSU will NEVER EVER achieve this level of success again. EVER.

We weathered the storm.

Advertisement
They have 100% access to SFla talent as long as Golden remains it's theirs. Their Golden era will continue as long as our "Golden" era (literally) continues

Although, this is finally some good negative momentum for them heading into the off season where they potentially lose 4/5 of the OL, their QB, #2 RB, leading WR, AA TE, 3/4 DL and 3/4 secondary..

Maybe it carries over into next year

Advertisement
Every player in that program will be psychologically damaged from this loss. Particular their new players brought in the last 2 years who haven't lost a game and thought they were invincible. This game will haunt their memories and will allow doubt to enter their minds.

they got lucky against auburn last year. this team has also gotten away with some bad behavior off the field. this beatdown is carrying over to next year. this is brutal.

Advertisement
Every player in that program will be psychologically damaged from this loss. Particular their new players brought in the last 2 years who haven't lost a game and thought they were invincible. This game will haunt their memories and will allow doubt to enter their minds.

Miami's players have a ton of doubt in their minds too. Doubt they'll ever win another game or at least beat a decent team with Golden & co around

Miami's players have a ton of doubt in their minds too. Doubt they'll ever win another game or at least beat a decent team with Golden & co around

Thank you! Reveling in a rivals loss does not change the fact that our program is dying.

Thank you! Reveling in a rivals loss does not change the fact that our program is dying.

As sad as this is.. i about guarantee that Golden uses this as a recruiting pitch.. this game and his 14th ranked D.

If this does anything it maybe takes away a little recruiting momentum they had for flipping some guys

And everyone knows that.

Some people are just ***gots and can't enjoy FSU getting ****stomped without whining about Al Golden because he has them mind****ed.

Advertisement

And everyone knows that.

Some people are just ***gots and can't enjoy FSU getting ****stomped without whining about Al Golden because he has them mind****ed.

If you're saying I'm mind****ed because of Golden, no, I'm more concerned with Miami winning than FSU losing. As long as Miami is 13-0/14-0 whatever, I could care less if FSU is 13-1 or 0-14.

FSU getting the dog**** beat out of them makes me happy but in the end it helps Miami absolutely none.

Advertisement

And everyone knows that.

If you're saying I'm mind****ed because of Golden, no, I'm more concerned with Miami winning than FSU losing. As long as Miami is 13-0/14-0 whatever, I could care less if FSU is 13-1 or 0-14.

FSU getting the dog**** beat out of them makes me happy but in the end it helps Miami absolutely none.

Preach.....

And everyone knows that.

I'd trade our seven losses for 1 200 point loss.......LOL

And everyone knows that.

Everyone is more concerned with Miami winning, but Miami didn't ******* play tonight. Didn't have their winning streak snapped. Didn't get *** beat and cried by walking off without shaking hands. But most of all didn't fire Al Golden.

So, some of us will enjoy all the misery FSU got tonight, while some of you cry about Golden. Golden will likely be around tomorrow to beat like a dead horse. In the mean time, **** FSU.

Your time on top has come to an end.

Advertisement
Back