This was 'offensive'....

team america vomit GIF

Advertisement
- 68 yards passing

- 30 yards on the ground

- 6 first downs

This was for the GAME, this is basically a drive for the Tennessee Vols or Ohio State..

- 21:45 in time of possession

Yeah, it speaks for itself....
Not gonna lie, 30 yards rushing is MAD funny when you remember Jacurri broke off a 40 yard run on one play

Advertisement
- 68 yards passing

- 30 yards on the ground

- 6 first downs

This was for the GAME, this is basically a drive for the Tennessee Vols or Ohio State..

- 21:45 in time of possession

Yeah, it speaks for itself....
Im surprised, You guys are surprised at the result.. I thought we made out ok all things realized.. We got DOG WALKED by MTSU AT HOME.. GAPED on National tv by FSU AT HOME..

DUKE BLEW US OUT AT HOME

What did you guys expect?

Gattis was what…the sixth option? And we paid him 1.8 million one of the highest salaries in the country.

The question I have. Why didn’t coaches want to come here?

Is it facilities, players, Mario, etc
It doesn’t help that Mario had already hand picked some position coaches and the coordinators couldn’t even bring in their own guys.

Definitely bottom 5 in talent across all of P5 the last 10 seasons right?
Yeah.. our "talent" managed 98 yards, with 30 rushing and 68 passing. This was one of the worst offensive gameplans for any team in a decade. We can't even blame turnovers. Most of the others can.

To put in perspective how bad things were, Boston College scored 3 points against Clemson, but still passed for 220 yards and outgained us on the ground 34 yards to 30.

Even Furman scored 12 points with 256 passing yards and 128 rushing yards.

Advertisement
It’s what wrong with America as far as sports and athletics go. Coaches and professional players are overpaid without showing anything. Why do you think Michigan fans were praising our Savior when Marlo hired their OC. We’ll see if Mario is as smart as Manny. Manny saw his problems on offense and fixed them when he hired Lashlee. What will Marlo do?

Advertisement
Gattis was what…the sixth option? And we paid him 1.8 million one of the highest salaries in the country.

You…it’s you the fans.

This isn't Madden '2022. You can't just whip up some cool plays. We were playing at Clemson. What kinds of plays would you like to see when we have no running game and no OL?
Hi about none of the slow ones that have him out there reading a defense… “ with no offensive line”

Advertisement

You don’t know where he was on the ranking and who turned it down

What I will say is that for as long as that process took to finally make the hire should be seen as a joke. So many quality OCs out there and we hire the worst possible “power spread” dude out there

Advertisement
Back