This was good to see (Travis Hunter and the CSU kid who injured him)

Advertisement
Super awesome and humble of Hunter and the comments that Deion made after the hit too. I earned a lot of respect for Deion after that. I like rivalries, hard hits and all that, but at the end of the day it’s a game.

Advertisement
It was a passionate game.

I now live in Denver. I appreciate the RAMS putting some balls in the game. They were expected to be flattened. Correct me if I'm wrong but this was **** near the most personal foul called game in college football that I've been watching for nearly 40 years.

It was a big hit and the way things go nowadays with media.

For this city it was good to be able to have them be like" get over it."

Go Chargers and Phins. Broncos and the Buffs will come spiraling down to earth after USC.

And GO Canes! Proud of how are boys are playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talking trash makes you a **** head? What are your thoughts on the 80’s-90’s Miami Hurricanes?
Look at how hunter handles his recruiting and how he treated fsu. To be clear **** fsu and it’s fun to watch them get **** on but that’s who this kid is. Insane talent. But run your mouth at your own risk. Don’t write checks with your mouth that your team can’t cash.

Super awesome and humble of Hunter and the comments that Deion made after the hit too. I earned a lot of respect for Deion after that. I like rivalries, hard hits and all that, but at the end of the day it’s a game.
This.
I hate the Deion hype train, and root for Colorado and their Nole Coach to lose every game, but I got to give props to Deion on how he handled that, even though it was a dirty hit IMO.
Hunter seems like a good kid and anyone who spurned the Noles like that is good in my book.
Hope he’s back on the field soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back