This was an underrated win

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
Yeah ncsu is not a very good team. But they've taken a couple better teams than us the distance this year. Nice second half turnaround.

Beat duke and get some recruiting momentum for the bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting KC away from the interior OL makes us better. He's a terrible LT too though

Advertisement
I felt like this was a good barometer win. Are we in the top half of this conference? I'd say yes we are. I think we can play with anyone, which is more than we can say for the previous years. There has been some improvements for sure. I think the transition to a new offense was pretty tough for Brad. I think he's starting to look comfortable. Maybe it's the quality of team, but he's getting there

McDermott should be running laps Monday morning. He is the new drive killer

Great win for the Canes nonetheless

Advertisement
Best win of the year for me. We match up all too well with how Pitt runs their team so it didn't take the same amount of poise and control to win that game as it did today. NCST is no where near as bad as what their record says it is.

I think Richt is shaking off those Richt'Onfrio tendencies of his. He's abandon his obsession of establishing the run game like he did in October, the WR's are running routes that don't exacerbate our OL problems, we've abandon the RPO, and theres a smooth balance of pass and run plays. This offense would've won us 3-4 games in October.

As for the D, that first half was the best we've seen in 10 years. Amazing what Diaz has done with that **** secondary Golden left us.

**** WE'RE PATHETIC ASKING FOR PROPS FOR BEATING A BASKETBALL SCHOOL WITH A LOSING RECORD. THIS IS REALLY PHUCKIN SAD.

I'M GONNA GO DRINK SOME MORE AND FORGET ABOUT POSTING FOR AWHILE.

Advertisement
That team went into Death Valley and had a top 5 team in Clemson on the ropes. Their kicker missed an easy field goal to win at the end.

In a couple years these games are gimme's, but a team that starts 5-6 true freshman beating a team that's 90% upperclassmen is a good win.

That team went into Death Valley and had a top 5 team in Clemson on the ropes. Their kicker missed an easy field goal to win at the end.

In a couple years these games are gimme's, but a team that starts 5-6 true freshman beating a team that's 90% upperclassmen is a good win.

That's a solid team we just faced, the same fans shytting on NCST are the same fans who saw nothing wrong in our games vs GT, UVA and FAU just because we won.

Solid freaking victory.

Advertisement
Back