This the Coach I've always wanted

Advertisement
pirate bucs GIF by Blinn College

Although I do think we can do better, I would love him being our coach because the press conferences would be absolutely legendary! I do wish he valued the run game more, but we would put up video game stats in the pass game.

With that stated.... gimme Mario/Lane/Mark/Fleck pretty please!

Although I do think we can do better, I would love him being our coach because the press conferences would be absolutely legendary! I do wish he valued the run game more, but we would put up video game stats in the pass game.

With that stated.... gimme Mario/Lane/Mark/Fleck pretty please!
I agree with everything you said brotha! I think him being in South Florida he would for one get the Athlete's for his Scheme and he would have alot better choices at QB then he had at Texas Tech, Wash St, and Miss St! My biggest point is we need a coach whose not gonna tolerate the bull****! This one video shows what a Puss our coach is!!!!

Advertisement
I posted this thread after seeing this article about how the trustees are saying we don't have the money for Cristobal! Definitely couldn't afford Urban then. Kiffen would only be here a year or two like every job he's had! Mark Stoops would be a good option, Shiano is another name I've heard!! Give me Leach! Do y'all remember who are admins are an the last 4 corchs we've had!?!? I really wouldn't be surprised if they hired Banda at Head Coach and give us the bull**** excuse he knows the area an been around the program! Sure we could get Leach cheap and spend some money on a actual staff this is all my Opinion boys! Go Canes!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-132350.png
    Screenshot_20210924-132350.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210924-132409.png
    Screenshot_20210924-132409.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 27
Advertisement
But does he know how you feel about him? Go to him...
Have you seen how bad our teams have been for years???? If you know football you can't tell me Leach wouldn't have done a better job! I want Cristobal, Meyer, Jon Harbaugh too!! But if there Gonna be cheap like always *** it give me this dude!

this guy hasn't won anything anywhere, and before you say well he was at Washington State, Mike Price took Washington State to 2 Rose Bowls. Leach, ZERO Rose Bowls. We can do way better.

With Leach, you are going to get an 11-2 season sandwiched by multiple 4 loss and more seasons. Is that what we are shooting for? Complete frustration in hopes of putting it all together for 1 season? I'll pass.

Advertisement
Have you seen how bad our teams have been for years???? If you know football you can't tell me Leach wouldn't have done a better job! I want Cristobal, Meyer, Jon Harbaugh too!! But if there Gonna be cheap like always *** it give me this dude!

Talks like Tarzan, coaches like Jane.

I posted this thread after seeing this article about how the trustees are saying we don't have the money for Cristobal! Definitely couldn't afford Urban then. Kiffen would only be here a year or two like every job he's had! Mark Stoops would be a good option, Shiano is another name I've heard!! Give me Leach! Do y'all remember who are admins are an the last 4 corchs we've had!?!? I really wouldn't be surprised if they hired Banda at Head Coach and give us the bull**** excuse he knows the area an been around the program! Sure we could get Leach cheap and spend some money on a actual staff this is all my Opinion boys! Go Canes!!

We can’t afford Cristobal but we can afford Stoops who’s making more than Cristobal?

Advertisement
With Leach, you are going to get an 11-2 season sandwiched by multiple 4 loss and more seasons. Is that what we are shooting for? Complete frustration in hopes of putting it all together for 1 season? I'll pass.

One thing is for sure, with Leach you will get your money's worth of football entertainment each game!!

Ya this MF!! This was after a win BTW!!

Leech is over here lockin players in coolers and cussing out the players after Wins. Meanwhile Manny is out here taking the players to civics lessons and top golf and having talks about player's feelings and how we can quantify that. Different strokes for different folks.

any Manny. gimmick coach on one side of the ball who never played. dude had like one good season.

Advertisement
Back