This Tells You Everything About This Team

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
So I look at Twitter throughout the game and after. A couple of guys, Thomas and Cager, are tweeting about get this THE FANS, I kid you not. Chad says something along the lines of I knew you guys weren't in for the ride for real (it is now deleted) and Cager tweets about how the fans are fake because they are calling for Kaaya's head.

Now I don't know about you guys, but if I had the skills to play for the Miami Hurricanes and I had just lost a game let alone 3 straight, the last thing on my mind would be the fans. I would be extremely tough on myself and be my hardest critic. I would chew out everyone who I thought was not giving 100% effort (basically everyone of offense except Coley and perhaps Yearby).

Ed Reed would not give a rat's bottom about the fans. I will guarantee you he would make sure the players know it is UNACCEPTABLE to lose and look like crap doing it. He and basically every player that played for us during the 80s and early '00s would be so angry and do everything in their power to not have it happen ever again. Not tell the fans who cares if we suck that is ok you should not be upset or expect more.

If this attitude stays in the program, we will never be back. I can guarantee you one thing no great or very good football team would think or say that. They would be angry as heck with themselves not the fans for expecting to see Miami football. These ex players made this brand and handed it to them and look what they are doing to it.

Advertisement
The fact that Ed Reed wanted to be on the coaching staff and couldn't get an offer tells you everything you need to know about why Miami isn't on the road back. We talking Ed Mother F***ing Reed!

The fact that Ed Reed wanted to be on the coaching staff and couldn't get an offer tells you everything you need to know about why Miami isn't on the road back. We talking Ed Mother F***ing Reed!

If Richt hired Reed that would say a lot about Richt. And it wouldn't be a positive sign about Richt. It would show that Richt would mindlessly be giving into nostalgic fans who have a return to the past obsession.

Advertisement
Why do so many people reference the 80's and 00's? Man that is the past we need players who have heart. We need leaders NOW! Not in the past. NOW! The reason this team is losing is because there are no leaders to hold people accountable. Richt is going to have to find leaders, and its going to take time. Fans need to stop talking about the past and focus on whats going on now.

Why do so many people reference the 80's and 00's? Man that is the past we need players who have heart. We need leaders NOW! Not in the past. NOW! The reason this team is losing is because there are no leaders to hold people accountable. Richt is going to have to find leaders, and its going to take time. Fans need to stop talking about the past and focus on whats going on now.

Did you read my post? That is exactly what I am saying. We need leaders right now that would be mad and chewing out players that were not giving it 100%. Hence why I referenced Ed Reed.

They're not wrong

Half this board aren't real fans, bash the team every chance they get

Fans everywhere suck. Alot of them take things way to serious but fans don't have anything to do with the on the field product. That is squarely on the players. Maybe Chad and Cager should complain more about that.

Advertisement
None of this means anything. Starts and ends with Richt

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back