This Team will Fold

Advertisement
Who cares about mental toughness. UNC is going to light us up in the air and Vtech will actually hold to us negative points.

Advertisement
UNC is gonna be tough.

VT has us getting blown out written all over it.

Notre Dame is awful, but are we good enough in spots to take advantage?

2-1 and I would be happy. We could win out from there and get a decent bowl bid and 10 win season.

**** no this team will not fold. They will be out for blood next week. They played a tough game and you can not deny the difference in aggressiveness and toughness from the same team last year. I think they come out swinging next week!

No, I think there is a better staff here now that won't let that happen. I think we beat UNC. VT gave us the formula to win that one, rain or shine. But beating a good Hokie team on the road, after 4 days rest, is a tall order. Look, a lot of people had this team finishing 9-3, with one of our losses being to the Semenholes. Well.....here we are. I still think we can win 10 games with a (finally) Bowl victory.
Look how the team responded after the massacre at the hands of Clemson. We were a halfback pass away from being 9 and 4.

Just chill and let it play out.

Advertisement
**** no this team will not fold. They will be out for blood next week. They played a tough game and you can not deny the difference in aggressiveness and toughness from the same team last year. I think they come out swinging next week!

Put down the cool aid.

Not folding at all. We just lost to the pre-season favorite to be in the natty. Sure they got blown by Lville and lost last minute against NC but FSU was a worthy oponent that we lost to by 1 pt! Take away the bs penalties or the blocked pat and we may be celebrating instead of venting.

Bottom line...our offensive game plan was awful. Kaaya was never able to get comfortable because of it. Not defending anyone but we had FSU at 3 pts at the half with Cook in the backfield. Our OL was not great but we all know they are not great...so where's the game plan that reduces that liability?

Bottom line...we are still good and have some tough games but I don't think our guys will fold!

No they won't fold but NC gave us formula to to beat Noles... How did that go........ We win v nc and nd but lose at vt. What did you all really think we would win all four. Everyone on this board was drinking the koolaid about how good we were and how we were going to trounce Noles. Anyone who said otherwise was anniliated on the board. Hope this just stops the fn koolaid ****e. We should be a 2-3 loss team.

Advertisement
I'm interested in seeing how this team reacts. The team has folded year after the year the last 5-6 years. Would like to see the kids rebound from this the next 4 games.

You can say that about the D but this O showed no aggressiveness or toughness this evening!

Advertisement
I'm interested in seeing how this team reacts. The team has folded year after the year the last 5-6 years. Would like to see the kids rebound from this the next 4 games.

Same here. This will tell us a lot about the new coaching staff. In each of the last 3 years, the team lost to FSU and fell apart afterward. I too wanna see how well they bounce back against UNC, who is also coming off a bad loss (they got blown out at Va Tech today).

Al is not on the side lines. I still believe in this staff and they will have the boys ready next week!

I still believe in our starff too, guys. 13 points in the second half against our two P5 opponents so far is a great indicator that it's on the players to bounce back and believe to have a shot against UNC and Vtech.

Advertisement
Back