This team reminds me of the 2000 team.

Advertisement
I kinda had the same feeling, but then reality hit me. That 2000 team beat FSU that year when they were ranked #1 and beat VT when they were ranked #2 (albeit without Vick for most of that game). Their only loss was to a formidable Washington team across the country and almost found a way to make an epic comeback that game.

We are closer to 1999 than 2000, but I LOVE the optimism!

Advertisement
So what do we do about it. It's becoming harder and harder to to compete like the old days.

We open up with Alabama, just sayin... hope King returns can Alabama can score...
We roll Bama and shock the world if this squad lines up for the game in 202. Put everyone on notice right from the jump next year. With any luck we see
This isn’t the 2000 team. No chance. 2000 was much better all around.
Dude... Nobody is saying this is the 2k team. This team just reminds me of that squad. Especially with King at the helm. King got some Dorsey in him. Just knows how to win.

Go Canes!!!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
That 2000 team was an additional 2 or 3 minutes against Washington from being 12-0. They would have faced off against Oklahoma in the NC game and beat them. ( FSU was so one dimensional) This team, in 2020 is good. maybe very good by season's end , but not as good as the 2000 team. Think of all the number one NFL draft choices on that team. We can win 11 games this season and sign a terrific class.
Keep your eyes on the prize, kiddies.

Advertisement
That 2000 team was an additional 2 or 3 minutes against Washington from being 12-0. They would have faced off against Oklahoma in the NC game and beat them. ( FSU was so one dimensional) This team, in 2020 is good. maybe very good by season's end , but not as good as the 2000 team. Think of all the number one NFL draft choices on that team. We can win 11 games this season and sign a terrific class.
Keep your eyes on the prize, kiddies.
Yo. If this squad sticks together and that's a big if. If they stick togegher and cone back next year. That team will litter the NFL with draft picks.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back