This team lacks talent on top of lack of..

gacaneaddict

Junior
Coaching and discipline.

Who are you drafting high on this team?

Nelson? He looks average and gave up the biggest play of game.

Stevenson? He isn’t a boundary CB, he is a perfect striker. Maybe 4th rounder.

Bolden? 5th rounder.

Our best talent is young, and now getting hurt.

Chaney BY FAR our most talented RB is done.

Rivers most talented OL, injured.

Smith fastest LB, injured.

Hunte is best DT and he is young, Chantz best DE, young. Rivers and Chaney all 2nd year guys.

Advertisement
We have talent. We were the more talented team today, aside of their RB.

There OL played as a team. We didn't.
They executed plays when they needed to. We didn't
Most importantly, they adjusted to our 1st qtr success. We didn't adjust one bit

That's all coaching

We aren't a SEC team by any means but we were the more talented team today. They ARE just better

#9 (The RB) is the only player I would trade for their team. We had a better DL. Chantz and JHH were the best DL on the field. I honestly can't think of any of their defense that stood out. Their FS (#16) had a decent pick but King looked at the WR all the way. The SS (#3) made a few tackles but, even with all the negativity, would anyone trade him for Bubba?

I'm fuc*in sick to my stomach but we HAD more talent on D. They completely outplayed us.. now excuse me while I drink away the vomit taste in my mouth.

The more you realize just how fuc*in bad we are , the more is hurts

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have NO LB on roster.. NONE.. I dont know how you can even build a no LB core defense.. I never seen it.. We are starting cam harris at miami, dude is stiff and has to fully stop to cut, every first guy near him makes the tackle, he cant make anybody miss.. How do you run a offense with stiff rb who falls at first sign of contact and defense with no LB? We will lose a ton of games depending on scrubs like Flagg, Harris, Harley, McCloud, etc.. ROUGH SEASON AHEAD

Advertisement
The only place where I think you can reasonably argue that we lack quality talent, is at LB. Every other position has multiple 4 stars and highly rated players. It's the coaching. There was only one game we didn't/don't have the talent advantage and that was obviously BAMA. We have no business getting blown out at home by an inferior team. Losing at home...? Ehhh, I guess those things happen. Blown out at home by an inferior team??? Gimme a break.

CIS slurpers said defense would be good because Manny was taking back over.
They said offense would be much better because of all that was coming back and Lashlees second season.
Those who did not believe were labeled mopes.

I don’t care what they were rated, open your eyes.

Either too small, too slow, too stiff.

Where are the great athletes with nice size speed combo?

Bubba Bolden screwed himself over. He could of been a day 2 pick and now he will probably go day 3. 0 impact this season. Imagine risking your draft position because you think King, Laslee, and Manny is going to deliver a championship to Miami. Lmao.

Advertisement
The only place where I think you can reasonably argue that we lack quality talent, is at LB. Every other position has multiple 4 stars and highly rated players. It's the coaching. There was only one game we didn't/don't have the talent advantage and that was obviously BAMA. We have no business getting blown out at home by an inferior team. Losing at home...? Ehhh, I guess those things happen. Blown out at home by an inferior team??? Gimme a break.
look, I'm as positive thinking as anyone here but after watching the last three games, I just don't think the talent is there. IDC what the 'stars" were or what the ranking services said. Maybe they peaked in HS. Maybe they were great camp , 7v7 players. But we absolutely do not play like we are more talented. And matching up against these teams shows we sure aren't. At least the guys with seniority. And I'm not talking about Jennigs, McCloud or the usual guys who get skewered on here. It's all of them.

I'm really hoping next week all 22 guys who play are either freshmen or redshirt freshmen. It cannot be worse and this is the game to find out what you have.

Recruiting services disagree with you.

Vegas at the start of every season disagrees with you.

ESPN FPi disagrees with you

Every offseason recruting publication disagrees with you.

The team has enough talent to not get blown out vs anyone else in college football except Bama.

The team has enough talent to no be in a dog fight vs App state.

The team has enough talent to not get blown out at home to an unranked opponent.

But carry on

Advertisement
Recruiting services disagree with you.

Vegas at the start of every season disagrees with you.

ESPN FPi disagrees with you

Every offseason recruting publication disagrees with you.

The team has enough talent to not get blown out vs anyone else in college football except Bama.

The team has enough talent to no be in a dog fight vs App state.

The team has enough talent to not get blown out at home to an unranked opponent.

But carry on
The NFL GM’s and scouting departments will
Agree with me.

The NFL GM’s and scouting departments will
Agree with me.

Outdated perception that your team is only talented in college if you have a ton of draft picks.

This team has more than enough talent to not get blown out by an unranked team at home.

And to win this weak division.

CIS slurpers said defense would be good because Manny was taking back over.
They said offense would be much better because of all that was coming back and Lashlees second season.
Those who did not believe were labeled mopes.
Slurpers have been mighty quiet minus a few blind cult followers.

Advertisement
Back