this team is an NIT team if lucky

jackedaround

Junior
blown out by wake forest?

i hope they prove me wrong but right now they just dont beat the decent teams let alone the good ones. we were up 3 on ND and let them spit off an 8-0 run.

lowering my expectations for the remainder of the season and wishfully thinking they pull off a nc state.

Advertisement
The ACC Championship team was blown out by Wake Forest. A 13-18, 6-12 Wake Forest. They beat undefeated (in the ACC) and #2 ranked Miami 80-65.

We crushed a good Pitt team on the road. ACC is so deep and we are a consistently inconsistent team capable of getting to the NCAAT, but missing the NIT would take something really bad to happen, IMO.

Advertisement
The ACC will have 10 or 11 teams in the tourny this year. We have a great shot at going. Just need to win our home conference games.

We need Huell to start playing better. We are going to turn the ball over. This team can only make the dance if the freshmen can take another step in their development.

The ACC Championship team was blown out by Wake Forest. A 13-18, 6-12 Wake Forest. They beat undefeated (in the ACC) and #2 ranked Miami 80-65.

That loss might be the only reasonable comparison between the 2 squads.

This squad has no PG and barely any movement on the offensive end without any legitimate threat down low.

We launch threes like Perry Clark or Frank Haith are at the helm. When hot, it is beautiful...when not, we get Syracuse/WF pounded.

UM

Advertisement

That loss might be the only reasonable comparison between the 2 squads.

This squad has no PG and barely any movement on the offensive end without any legitimate threat down low.

We launch threes like Perry Clark or Frank Haith are at the helm. When hot, it is beautiful...when not, we get Syracuse/WF pounded.

UM

Other than DJ and Reed we actually don't take that many 3's.

Advertisement
Back