****: this summarizes Al's Recruiting efforts

datdude81

Junior
Outside of the core kids from 2012 class every 4* or better are impact players "IF" put in the right system... you don't put Tracy Howard in a zone scheme...he is an instincts bump and run corner...needs to improve his speed but the kid can cover

2012 class (THIS WAS YOUR HIGHLY TOUTED CLASSES EVERYONE RAVED ABOUT)
Jawand Blue
Jacoby Bricoe
Jontavious Carter
Gray Crow
Vernon Davis
Preston Dewey
Danny Dillard
Nate Dortch
taylor Gadbois
Dwayne Hoilett
Larry Hope
Daniel Isidora
Dequan Ivery
Angelo Louis (Never made it in)
D. Jones
Robert Lockhart
Jake O'Donnell
Gabriell Terry
David Thompson
Josh Witt
Earl Moore

21 of 33 of these players never made an impact in a hurricane uniform...(and your worried about 9 Scholarships over 3 years)

2013 10 of 19 players no impact in a Miami jersey ever

Devante Bond
Gus Edwards (he will transfer)
Alex gall
Derrick Griffin (Never made it)
Hunter Knighton
R. Lockley
Ray Lewis III (Honorary Scholarship)
Sonny Odogwu (WTF were you thinking)
Kevin Olsen
Beau Sandland

Joe Brown?????? (ANOTHER WTF)
Trent Harris (played way to early)
Kiy Hester (You could not persuade the kid to stay now you have very little scholarship safeties next year)
Ryan Mayes (no way)
Malik Rosier (LOLOLOL )
Darrell Langham (in a class that you had Rudolph committed this was your consolation prize)
Juwon Young (too young to be playing this early)
Darrion Owens (Why was he playing this year)
Michael Wyche (Over weight )

*When half of your class goes none existent you have major issues
*You have **** poor depth at a lot of positions and ALOT OF FACKING MISSES
*Your substituting your missing for talent in other states of the country and year after year
South florida kids make you look like a A$$ clown for not taking them...

Advertisement
Owens played because of our pitiful linebacker depth but he's gonna be a good one a couple years down the road if he gets better coaching

2014 was a great class for talent. I want golden gone but his recruiting has been good considering. I had three studs my friend coached not go to UM because they believed they were getting sanctioned. he was fighting with one hand behind his back.

2014 was a great class for talent. I want golden gone but his recruiting has been good considering. I had three studs my friend coached not go to UM because they believed they were getting sanctioned. he was fighting with one hand behind his back.

can you email me those names or post them? by any chance

These are not good efforts...He has more then half his classes not making any impact...

gerald Bowman of USC really liked us and Lane Kiffen sold him against us. Jalean Strong cancelled a visit because he thought we would never get to play in a bowl. David Williams who was a 5 star RB who committed to south carolina really really liked um but had the SEC coaches telling him we knew our penalty and were lying to recruits about it and got scared.

Advertisement
gerald Bowman of USC really liked us and Lane Kiffen sold him against us. Jalean Strong cancelled a visit because he thought we would never get to play in a bowl. David Williams who was a 5 star RB who committed to south carolina really really liked um but had the SEC coaches telling him we knew our penalty and were lying to recruits about it and got scared.

You're telling me USC was able to negative recruit against us? They along with PSU was the closest thing to the death penalty and still fared better. Golden didn't have no one hand tied behind his back. His efforts were overrated. Every time he brought in a player he was praised for his recruiting prowess despite them having major flaws. Man USC was still took the best players out of Florida and they were on probation. Our investigation didn't come close to what Reggie Bush did. You just conceded that Golden got straight up whooped in recruiting. USC negatively recruiting? Come on...

2014 class is the only thing that may save this program. Fate of the program lies with the new President. Golden gets sacked Thanksgiving weekend and the new coach will either give us life or death. We have the balls to hire Butch Davis, and we have life. We make another risky hire, we will likely have death.

The clouds effect was have been minimal but Golden talked about it every second of the day. He said no excuses and then made excuse after excuse. I don't here BS excuses coming from USC or PennSt and they got hit much harder then Miami

Plenty of good players would be Canes right now if Golden knew what he was doing. Moore, Powell, Wilson,'etc.

too funny the op writes he needs to improve his speed but he can play bump and run too funny

Advertisement

You're telling me USC was able to negative recruit against us? They along with PSU was the closest thing to the death penalty and still fared better. Golden didn't have no one hand tied behind his back. His efforts were overrated. Every time he brought in a player he was praised for his recruiting prowess despite them having major flaws. Man USC was still took the best players out of Florida and they were on probation. Our investigation didn't come close to what Reggie Bush did. You just conceded that Golden got straight up whooped in recruiting. USC negatively recruiting? Come on...

It's true...USC negatively recruited against us. I have a very, very good source who's in the sports admin dept at USC (Ok, my frat brother) and my best friend is first cousin of Olajuwon Tucker, the DT from Serra last cycle. Several Serra kids have been high on us the last several cycles b/c they wanted to get away from home and Miami is the closest thing, weather wise, to L.A. Anyways, USC used our coaching staff, facilities, and lack of recent first rounders against us. Miami is now viewed as the school that ends careers. Just like we know that 30% of Golden's classes have not made it in and another 30% have not been impactful, so does other programs. This came from the horses mouth. Even when USC was close to the death penalty, they were still winning. Now that Sark is there, they are on their way back.

bowman was #1 juco. he only had 2 years to play so he figured if he wasnt going to get to play in a bowl game, just stay in cali where he played juco and had a girlfriend. he really liked miami, he is a philly kid.

Advertisement
i dont blame golden for Skai Moore. he was self imposing and word is Matthew Thomas was a silent commit. he took the word of a weird kid but having thomas and grace at the time was a coup. I dont blame golden if thomas really lied which wouldnt surprise me because the kid went to FSU then tried to open a line of communication with USC and bail to there.

Stupid post. al needs to go but his recruiting against the cloud was dam good. I just wish we were able to red shirt some players his first 3 years.

Advertisement
Taylor's Gadbois was a beast before he got hurt take his *** out but everything besides Owens is spot on

Owens should be redshirting

Taylor lolol this is the same guy that lost his spot and said "he got the big head"
I ain't seen him since

Advertisement
Back