This Staff is Weak

3FW

Senior
Forget about the OC for second, this is not a major D1 staff. There should be a number of coaches on both sides of the ball gone. With the OC, I expect they go older as Manny needs an experienced #2 badly. He does not have that on his team.

It's a mess that I can't see being fixed, and certainly not next year. My guess is Manny will be asked to make modest progress in 2020 and 2021 and if he does that his next day of reckoning is 2022.

This is where we are. A top 25 program trying to slog it's way back into the top 25. Probably fine for this administration.

Advertisement
Forget about the OC for second, this is not a major D1 staff. There should be a number of coaches on both sides of the ball gone. With the OC, I expect they go older as Manny needs an experienced #2 badly. He does not have that on his team.

It's a mess that I can't see being fixed, and certainly not next year. My guess is Manny will be asked to make modest progress in 2020 and 2021 and if he does that his next day of reckoning is 2022.

This is where we are. A top 25 program trying to slog it's way back into the top 25. Probably fine for this administration.
We are not a top 25 program.

Advertisement
top 25 programs take football seriously e.g., would not have hired clueless manny Diaz after a few hour coach search. The Board of trustees and Athletic department have killed this program. A top 25 program would not have confidence in a coach that lost to FIU and got shut out by Louisiana tech in the same season. Manny has been with the team for 4 years now.

the 14-0 loss to Louisiana tech is an indictment of the athletic department, the board of trustees, and manny Diaz, who never should’ve been hired and should be unemployed. The fact that he is still here shows how serious the athletic department is about football.

The staff is extremely weak. Pakte, is to Green to have a role as big a she has now, Rumph and Banda can't recruit and their coaching is not anything special, Stroud is mediocre. Stubbs is not a fit here at all, Barry is a terrible recruiter, Enos is probably the worst coach in CFB, and the jury is still out on Hickson and Field. So basically the staff is filled with a lot of green, mediocre to ****** coaches, and that is not a recipe for success. I can tell you right now that Manny thinks that only problem with his staff is the offensive side of the ball, which means UM will be marginally better next year if is next OC hire is good.

Advertisement
Thanks for pointing that out. I never put the connection together before.

You misspelled STAPH

Advertisement
Right you can tell the longer the bye week is the worst we play

The only thing I love about it is: free money.

I made a fortune during goldens tenure.

This year was very profitable as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back