This Staff Is Amazing !

Advertisement
Yes that grueling schedule we had.

Im happy with the progression but the amazing comments and pure euphoria is hysterical.

We didnt win our conference let alone a national title and got our throats stepped on in the bowl game.

Sorry cupcake Amazing doesnt quite add up.

10 wins should be the NORM.

No denying those last three games were very sour, especially the bowl game, but last year still could end up being the year that marked our return.

1) We beat three huge rivals, noles, VT and ND
2) We turned The Rock into a home that reminds all of the OB.
3) We captured and held the news cycle for weeks on end.
4) We scared the crap out of the powers that be that the end of thier free ride was coming.
5) We were one game short of the playoff.
6) We did it with a baseball player at QBs and without our biggest players.

Amazing in the 80’s, 90’s or turn on the century —- no firging way. Amazing for the last 15 years, oh yeah. It showed how easy it can be for us to be on top again. It showed recruits how exciting being a Cane can be. One more thing:

Once again it shouwed how great it is to be a Miami Hurricane!!!!

Most certainly not amazing, but trending up is fair. Granted, that end of the season took some shine off, but let's hope it was just a fluke and not a sign of Richt and companies coaching acumen. I definitely have questions that haven't been answered yet.

For the record, I didn't expect to beat Clemson. To get throttled like that though, it wasn't a good look for this staff.

Advertisement
Yes that grueling schedule we had.

Im happy with the progression but the amazing comments and pure euphoria is hysterical.

We didnt win our conference let alone a national title and got our throats stepped on in the bowl game.

Sorry cupcake Amazing doesnt quite add up.

10 wins should be the NORM.

Because it got overshadowed by the rest of the stupid &hit you posted. Like Richt can go from dumpster fire in 2015 to winning a Natty in 2017...

The UM program needed a complete gut rehab - not a light touchup of paint and new deck out back. Our **** was embarassing and needed to be rebuilt from the ground up in order to do it right. That takes time, and you know that.

We should finish in the Top 10 next season after finishing #13 last season with our still depleted roster. We should be poised for the playoffs in 2019 - four years after Richt took over and cleaned up Golden's sewer.

So now what the fvck are you complaining about again?

Because it got overshadowed by the rest of the stupid &hit you posted. Like Richt can go from dumpster fire in 2015 to winning a Natty in 2017...

The UM program needed a complete gut rehab - not a light touchup of paint and new deck out back. Our **** was embarassing and needed to be rebuilt from the ground up in order to do it right. That takes time, and you know that.

We should finish in the Top 10 next season after finishing #13 last season with our still depleted roster. We should be poised for the playoffs in 2019 - four years after Richt took over and cleaned up Golden's sewer.

So now what the fvck are you complaining about again?

Getting back to that "amazing" comment because Team Princess just got a new member.

They progressed fine. 10 wins well done. The norm. Then laid an egg, a total egg to finish the year with a couple curb stomps does not warrent the ****** OP is having.

Get to the playoffs this year. Talk to me then.

Advertisement
Getting back to that "amazing" comment because Team Princess just got a new member.

They progressed fine. 10 wins well done. The norm. Then laid an egg, a total egg to finish the year with a couple curb stomps does not warrent the ****** OP is having.

Get to the playoffs this year. Talk to me then.

You're still talking out of your small intestines. So you approve of the progression, and you're happy with the 10 wins in Year 2, but you won't be impressed until we make the playoffs - which you expect to happen in Year 3 of the gut rehab??

So basically you're not waving your Canes flag until we make the playoffs... Two words: Bandwagon, frontrunner.

Guys like you kill me. You're standing on the sidelines with your arms folded waiting for the team to make it back to glory. Then when 2019 rolls around and we are in the playoffs you'll be like the rest of the bandwagon fans who will jump on the U Train yelling and screaming about how you've been a diehard Canes fan since Day 1.

Bull****. Just leave now, then.

Look at the amazing schedules we had for the last 15 years. We still had yet to win a Coastal title or a 10 win season. You can downplay progress all you want, but it's looking you right in the face. In order for "10 win seasons to be the norm" you have to start somewhere. Coaching and facilities have been lacking since we won our last National Title plus look at our fan support. If people expect to win the conference they need to start spending like Clemson and FSU fans.

Clemson has twice as many students and FSU has 4x as many; both are public schools as well. So in actuality we'd have to spend a lot more in terms of fan support to keep pace, but I agree with your general premise of having patience.

Advertisement
Clemson has twice as many students and FSU has 4x as many; both are public schools as well. So in actuality we'd have to spend a lot more in terms of fan support to keep pace, but I agree with your general premise of having patience.

Fair. Even so, the non alumni need to step up rather than say "bro, I'm not satisfied with 10 win seasons, bro." If every Cane fan pitched in an extra $10 everytime time they whined about the play calling, W-L, conf and National titles, we'd be on the way back. Easy.

You're still talking out of your small intestines. So you approve of the progression, and you're happy with the 10 wins in Year 2, but you won't be impressed until we make the playoffs - which you expect to happen in Year 3 of the gut rehab??

So basically you're not waving your Canes flag until we make the playoffs... Two words: Bandwagon, frontrunner.

Guys like you kill me. You're standing on the sidelines with your arms folded waiting for the team to make it back to glory. Then when 2019 rolls around and we are in the playoffs you'll be like the rest of the bandwagon fans who will jump on the U Train yelling and screaming about how you've been a diehard Canes fan since Day 1.

Bull****. Just leave now, then.

I've been to every home game since 2002 outside of when I was in the Navy.

I got my Masters at UM.

I will say it again, the progression was fine. The amazing commentary is dumb. I was there for the beatdown in 2007 to Virginia. I was there for Clemson beatdown in 2015 too and everything in between. Stop chest puffing, get off those princess knees and stop the emotional nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back