This Staff Is Amazing !

miamicanes0403

Recruit
I love how we our staying home and getting these studs man, that’s how old school Cane football is made. From Jahfari Harvey, TeCory Couch, Jarvis Brownlee, Keontra Smith, Jason Munoz, Avery Huff, Anthony Solomon, Mr Dade County himself Samuel Brooks and so on. And I love the pick up of Damarius Good.. his potential at DB is through the roof IMO. We got a lot more prospects coming our way the rate we are going. Keep that pipeline going with ST and it will only get better ! I love this staff and how hard we are pursuing these guys. Need to close out on Richards... Stevenson and a few other big time prospects. Can’t wait for this recruitment process is over so we can seal the deal.

MY CANE BROTHERS I FEEL IT WE ARE GETTING CLOSER 💯

Advertisement
You have to like the variety in these commits and the fact that they all project as contributors at the minimum. This staff has a vision for roster building so they're not just recruiting off lists and taking whatever they can get. With a good development program these prospects will pay major dividends and the hit rate will increase for the highly-contested recruits.

Advertisement
I love that they are true to there recruiting base...state of Miami. Something like 80% of the last two classes was from that area. We get decent Qb and ol play and keep injuries to a minimum the seasons going to be very special.

Last three games.

0 and 3

Amazing denied. Show me something this year Richt.

Double digit win season. First in how long? First division win in school history. Quit raining on the parade. We also had the longest active win streak before the Pitt loss. Richt is rapairing damage done by Golden and Shannon.

Double digit win season. First in how long? First division win in school history. Quit raining on the parade. We also had the longest active win streak before the Pitt loss. Richt is rapairing damage done by Golden and Shannon.

Yes that grueling schedule we had.

Im happy with the progression but the amazing comments and pure euphoria is hysterical.

We didnt win our conference let alone a national title and got our throats stepped on in the bowl game.

Sorry cupcake Amazing doesnt quite add up.

10 wins should be the NORM.

Advertisement
just need to land a few of the instant impact guys with a few of these guys that have sky high ceilings currently committed and watch out.

Land Rique, MAR, Neal, Bogle and Ingraham on top of what we already have and I couldn't care less who else we fill the class with.
Stevenson, Richards, Neal, Bogle, Battle, T. Davis and Ingraham would make this class go from solid to one of the best in UM history!!

Im happy with the progression but the amazing comments and pure euphoria is hysterical.

We didnt win our conference let alone a national title and got our throats stepped on in the bowl game.

Look at the amazing schedules we had for the last 15 years. We still had yet to win a Coastal title or a 10 win season. You can downplay progress all you want, but it's looking you right in the face. In order for "10 win seasons to be the norm" you have to start somewhere. Coaching and facilities have been lacking since we won our last National Title plus look at our fan support. If people expect to win the conference they need to start spending like Clemson and FSU fans.

I feel like this class will provide much depth and will be very important for the future of the team. I don’t know if anyone from the class will start but I expect a good bit to get pt. The rest will provide much needed redshirt years and as depth to the future of the team. I’m very pleased with this class.

The 18' 19' and 20' class is what will really propel us to the National Championship level imo. I think the next two season will be good but i'm not sure if we have enough pieces and depth to dethrone the champs just yet. This staff along with the rest of the UM football program is headed in the right direction and a big part of that is because of Richt.

I think we are guaranteed for Championship run in 20'. Anything before that will be a nice bonus.

Sidenote: I know we've talked about the 20' class and the potential it has to be a number 1 class but don't sleep on the 21' class either. We are in front with a lot of big time talent in the South Florida area.

Last edited:
Advertisement

But it hasn’t been.

So why hasn't it been since the early 2000's up until Richt got here?

The 18' 19' and 20' class is what will really propel us to the National Championship level imo. I think the next two season will be good but i'm not sure if we have enough pieces and depth to dethrone the champs just yet. Staff along with the UM football program is headed in the right direction and a big part of that is because of Richt.

I think we are guaranteed for Championship run in 20'. Anything before that will be a nice bonus.

Sidenote: I know we've talked about the 20' class and the potential it has to be a number 1 class but don't sleep on the 21' class either. We are in front with a lot of big time talent in the South Florida area.

Miami is Definitely headed in the right direction under CMR!! IF Miami can get their Juniors to stick around for their Senior seasons, Miami will definitely be in the running for a Championship run in 2019'..

Advertisement
But it hasn’t been.

You're point?

So the bare minimum is amazing? Amazing = not doing anything yet. What is amazing is how far the fanbases expectations have fallen.

No conference title.
No playoff berth
No national title
Bowl Game loss AT HOME

Is amazing?

LOL Ok Fanboys.

You're point?

So the bare minimum is amazing? Amazing = not doing anything yet. What is amazing is how far the fanbases expectations have fallen.

No conference title.
No playoff berth
No national title
Bowl Game loss AT HOME

Is amazing?

LOL Ok Fanboys.
The progress is amazing. Nobody said we were back yet...im sure you know the differance.

Advertisement
Back