This sight should be Canesbabies

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
I have never heard such **** whiny *****es in my life. We list and it hurts but not by lack of effort. Blaming a QB who got his bell rung and hung in there and brought us back. DESPICABLE. Most of you are bandwagon fans who don't even know Canes football existed before 1983. We are 1 or 2 recruiting classes away from being dominant again. Live through the decade of 70's when being a Canes fan meant you were the laughingstock of CFB and still be around. Most of the wimps here would have jumped on some other teams bandwagon. ***** ***** *****. I live in Central Florida and I am wearing my Canes polo this morning as I heard back home loud and proud. I hope I break a record for negative votes here as it will prove my point. A CANES FAN IS A CANES FAN WIN OR LOSE

Advertisement
Logged in to up vote

The attitude on this board is the result of pc culture and the pu••ssification of America.

don't worry, they will all be "Canes of life" in a few years.
LA+ROCA+APLAUDE2.gif

Advertisement
I have never heard such **** whiny *****es in my life. We list and it hurts but not by lack of effort. Blaming a QB who got his bell rung and hung in there and brought us back. DESPICABLE. Most of you are bandwagon fans who don't even know Canes football existed before 1983. We are 1 or 2 recruiting classes away from being dominant again. Live through the decade of 70's when being a Canes fan meant you were the laughingstock of CFB and still be around. Most of the wimps here would have jumped on some other teams bandwagon. ***** ***** *****. I live in Central Florida and I am wearing my Canes polo this morning as I heard back home loud and proud. I hope I break a record for negative votes here as it will prove my point. A CANES FAN IS A CANES FAN WIN OR LOSE

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Kaaya didn't play well, but players come and go.

The more frightening issue is that we could have a mad king sitting on the throne, torpedoing the offense with awful playcalling.

Advertisement
I remember mouthbreathers like the OP would say the same crap to us whenever wed critique Golden and those were the same guys that went down with the ship with a battle cry of "Support the team and the kids BRO, no matter what" type ****.

Liked you better when regurgitating the Florida flop every year.

Super fan alert.

Here we go with the everything is awesome posts. It's 2013 all over again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back