This Should close da door on any worry on Demetrius Jackson

deerob305

Junior
Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

���� Wednesday and it's official ima be a cane
1:51pm - 2 Feb 14

Lets worry about other recruits, kid is 100% Cane....worry about other recruits, kid is 100% Cane....

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

Lets worry about other recruits, kid is 100% Cane....worry about other recruits, kid is 100% Cane....

If he does not sign with Miami on Wednesday, he would surpass Kieth Bryant as the GOAT Troll.

Demetrius Jackson
@F5_JacksonJuju

I'm ****in sick of it. He has solidified himself 5-6 times now. Kid wants too much attention. I hope he realizes he still considers a project and he needs to work his *** off day 1. This kid will be a transfer at some point. Mark my words!

Lol at already labeling this kid as a transfer smh.

Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

I'm ****in sick of it. He has solidified himself 5-6 times now. Kid wants too much attention. I hope he realizes he still considers a project and he needs to work his *** off day 1. This kid will be a transfer at some point. Mark my words!

Kid is today's perfect recruit. Him and Chad have made other schools spend time, effort and $$$ chasing them like we usually have to do and they have gotten nothing out of it. Ok, Mike had to drive 3 blocks to BTW and reel the kid in a couple times but what is that, an hour and 2 gala of gas. Sure we all love Duke, but how many of those do you get. Darling was Duke this year. Jackson's had several fnabases certain he was going to their 25 cent school. I love it. Okay, he made us a little nervous, but the end matters.

Advertisement
Good news, but when all the LOIs are in on Wednesday then I'll believe a recruit's word...

Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

I'm ****** sick of it. He has solidified himself 5-6 times now. Kid wants too much attention. I hope he realizes he still considers a project and he needs to work his *** off day 1. This kid will be a transfer at some point. Mark my words!

Our fans folks.

Yep, that settles it

67.gif

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

Get a grip man! He is extremely excited to be a Cane. Go take a cold shower and don't come back till wednesday.

Double douche
Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

What a ****in douche.

Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

MizCleo? ?

Demetrius Jackson
@F5_Jackson

you'd rather him flip 5-6 times? i'd rather a kid reiterate over and over and over that he's all cane!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back