This seems like a good way to improve attendance

Advertisement
we need to appeal to the latin market

this could do it

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bull fighting is a Spanish thing. It’s not a “Latin” thing…. What ever that might even be…. You guys sound silly when you say things like that.
Yeah ... outside of Spain the only countries that permit bull fighting are Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru & Ecuador.

Yeah ... outside of Spain the only countries that permit bull fighting are Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru & Ecuador.

Went to a bullfight in Tamarindo, Costa Rica back in 1998...drank some sort of clear liquor out of a plastic bag. Got hammered and walked across the river mouth at low tide back toward Playa Grande. Found out there were crocodiles in in the water later on. Good times surfing Playa Grande, Witches Rock, Ollies Point.

Advertisement
I will always root for the bull
Yea.... I gotta go bull here too.... Like when I used to see vids of the people doing the running of the bulls in Pamplona I would be pro bull.... I mean if you're dumb enough to put yourself willingly in front of a monster like that you deserve what's coming to you....
Bullriding too.... People just willingly get on the back of a walking freight train... Good luck with that...
I know in Bullriding Bodacious is considered the Baddest of the bunch and deservedly so but this is Bandido from Brazil...... no thank you...

I will always root for the bull

Yea.... I gotta go bull here too.... Like when I used to see vids of the people doing the running of the bulls in Pamplona I would be pro bull.... I mean if you're dumb enough to put yourself willingly in front of a monster like that you deserve what's coming to you....
Bullriding too.... People just willingly get on the back of a walking freight train... Good luck with that...
I know in Bullriding Bodacious is considered the Baddest of the bunch and deservedly so but this is Bandido from Brazil...... no thank you...

I always cheer for the bulls at rodeos.

Advertisement
Went to a bullfight in Tamarindo, Costa Rica back in 1998...drank some sort of clear liquor out of a plastic bag. Got hammered and walked across the river mouth at low tide back toward Playa Grande. Found out there were crocodiles in in the water later on. Good times surfing Playa Grande, Witches Rock, Ollies Point.
I went there for many years. Love Grande but I'm surprised you didn't mention Playa Negra. Place goes off. Tamarindo has changed sooo much since then. :(

Advertisement
Back