This program is just toxic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom....

NOBODY STAYS......

From the AD down to the water boy...

Talent has always been here....

Shannon and Golden are losers. Their main concern from the first day each one got here was to not get fired.

Advertisement
Here's to hoping the incoming President feels the same way about our underwhelming results in football. It all starts with him/her.

It's no coincidence that we've sucked balls for as long as Shalala has been president

Advertisement
Toxic yes completely agree I never seen so many disgruntled players and parents

Lopsided recruiting it is very confusing as fans it hard for us not get caught up in the mist of this and still support the team

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's to hoping the incoming President feels the same way about our underwhelming results in football. It all starts with him/her.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the next president won't change much about the football program. I doubt the people doing the search wants him or her to have football as number 1 priority.

Well, I'd call things 50-50. They won't look for someone who actively wants to destroy footblll. We just need someone who can can make an adequate hire and give the program enough support instead of starving it and sticking their arm up the programs *** to turn it into a PR apparatus. Doesn't have to be priority #1, just a high enough priority.

Advertisement
Needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom....

NOBODY STAYS......

From the AD down to the water boy...

Talent has always been here....

Shannon and Golden are losers. Their main concern from the first day each one got here was to not get fired.
nice 52nd post. you must be a HUGE Cane. GTFO troll

What really sucks is the fact that we could be very very good this year. If we had a coach instead of a corch and a staff instead of a staph we could be stupid good. I think we are more talented than last year on both sides of the ball. Scott back is so huge. Him and BK will make a lot of plays..We are so deep at RB and our line will be fine. Bush is gonna be a stud this year, I love our d line as a group. This team has everything it takes to contend for a NC except for coaching.

It is sickening to accept the fact that these idiot corches lost 7 ******* games with last years roster..Sadly, this staph will probably find a way to lose more games this year with a BETTER roster than last year. FML!!!

Well, I'd call things 50-50. They won't look for someone who actively wants to destroy footblll. We just need someone who can can make an adequate hire and give the program enough support instead of starving it and sticking their arm up the programs *** to turn it into a PR apparatus. Doesn't have to be priority #1, just a high enough priority.

The Board Of Garbage has a proven record of incompetence. They make bad hires, and let them run roughshod through our legacy. I fully expect the pattern to continue, as recent history (Grolden not being fired) hasn't changed one iota.

Dumb luck is the only way they'll hire a competent AD and HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back