This picture describes everything wrong with the Al Golden e

Advertisement
LMAO.

With Miami his only offer, are they the favorite?

"Miami's No. 2 - I grew up with Louisville as my favorite team," Joseph said. "They're recruiting me, haven't offered yet."

Advertisement
It's not that I don't approve the offer. Its the fact that the staff thrives off of finding these hidden gems that rarely work out instead of sacking up and going up against stiff competition. You can tell a lot by the amount of offers and who the schools offering about the recruit. Then you have the Ed Reed's with Tulane and Miami and on the other hand Kacy Rodgers who had Ohio State among other powers. Point being is, Al is trying to win at Miami with Armbristers and Fentress type players instead of top talent.

It's not that I don't approve the offer. Its the fact that the staff thrives off of finding these hidden gems that rarely work out instead of sacking up and going up against stiff competition. You can tell a lot by the amount of offers and who the schools offering about the recruit. Then you have the Ed Reed's with Tulane and Miami and on the other hand Kacy Rodgers who had Ohio State among other powers. Point being is, Al is trying to win at Miami with Armbristers and Fentress type players instead of top talent.

2016 kid..

LMAO.

With Miami his only offer, are they the favorite?

"Miami's No. 2 - I grew up with Louisville as my favorite team," Joseph said. "They're recruiting me, haven't offered yet."

jeez, now kids are growing up with UL as their favorite team? We better right this ship quickly....

he is from norland. no problem with taking a kid from a pipeline school early in the process..

Advertisement

Again I say, Al does not like talented players. He likes hard working overachievers with little or no talent, you know like him.

Isn't that one of the things we've all been complaining about though? That AG and the staff haven't gone after enough of the kids in SoFla who don't have the big time offers?

Kid won LB MVP award at last summers camp. I guess he made an impression on dumb and dumber.

This kid is actually good, physically football player with good speed, but I must say American Heritage has a linebacker Bradley Clement that we should make a priority and close up the LB class with. As of right now he is not heavily recruited, the more time we waste the harder it will be, same ole story.

Advertisement
Golden rest his coaching legacy on Muhammad Wilkerson, who was a 2 star unranked player. Seriously, this guy literally convinced himself that he can change 0 to 2 star players into the next. Golden is delusional, to say the least.

Golden is a moron but this post is stupid.

Far as I'm concerned the more undersized, hungry linebackers from Miami the better right now. Not all of them will work out but I have had enough of watching this defense plod its way around the field. Get guys like this in the fold for the next coach, who hopefully will know how to use them.

Advertisement
Golden's a good recruiter and a decent evaulator and developer of talent. 95% of his problems are his total aversion to risk and his system which lead to losses. It's hard to recruit when you are 6-7 in the ACC in year 4. His kids all look very well developed and much more talented when they get to the NFL. Guy is the Five Below of NFL talent, lot's of deals.

Golden's a good recruiter and a decent evaulator and developer of talent. 95% of his problems are his total aversion to risk and his system which lead to losses. It's hard to recruit when you are 6-7 in the ACC in year 4. His kids all look very well developed and much more talented when they get to the NFL. Guy is the Five Below of NFL talent, lot's of deals.

Look at our decommitts this year and the guys we haven't even offered. Then the Skai Moore and Cronkite type crap and you really think he is a good recruiter?

Bolded the relevant info.

Advertisement
Back