Confirmed This Offseason is going to make or break Mario Cristobal's tenure

Swaggie

Infidel
At this point if you still carry water for this current staff you're a low-IQ dummy or some kind of weirdo shill. Whatever this corching staff is selling, the players are clearly not buying so the team is not improving and that's that.

But Mario's decisions this off-season are going to decide possibly the next decade. We know he's a man of his convictions, but is he willing to kick Gattis's *** out and bring in a competent, modern OC? Is he willing to dump the doofus he chose as the QB's coach? Is he willing to bring in guys who can actually COACH and not just sweet-talk recruits into committing? Because if those changes are not made the recruiting side of things is eventually going to run out of steam and he won't even have that as a redeeming trait.

55181940.jpg

Caveman Cristobal needs to do what has to be done. If we're lucky he'll lean more towards business decisions rather than emotional decisions or we'll be in the same situation as Golden and D'Onofrio where they couldn't just break up.

Advertisement
I hope Mario takes a long hard look at how he put together this staff. Too many recruiters and past their prime former HCs and not enough technique coaches or innovative scheme/play calling coaches.

This can be fixed - as long as he understands root causes.

When a forward pass before 3rd down seems like a foreign concept it's time to abandon all hope. This is a 4 win season with 0 excuses to be made for it

At this point if you still carry water for this current staff you're a low-IQ dummy or some kind of weirdo shill. Whatever this corching staff is selling, the players are clearly not buying so the team is not improving and that's that.

But Mario's decisions this off-season are going to decide possibly the next decade. We know he's a man of his convictions, but is he willing to kick Gattis's *** out and bring in a competent, modern OC? Is he willing to dump the doofus he chose as the QB's coach? Is he willing to bring in guys who can actually COACH and not just sweet-talk recruits into committing? Because if those changes are not made the recruiting side of things is eventually going to run out of steam and he won't even have that as a redeeming trait.

55181940.jpg

Caveman Cristobal needs to do what has to be done. If we're lucky he'll lean more towards business decisions rather than emotional decisions or we'll be in the same situation as Golden and D'Onofrio where they couldn't just break up.

I can't disagree with that.

Advertisement
In answer to the title: no it wont **** be here 6 yrs at least
You're misunderstanding, I'm not talking about his job security, In fact I doubt he gets canned any time soon. But his moves this off-season will determine his level of success here. We either move forward and evolve now, or we'll be stuck here wearing rabbit fur to cover our ****s.

Advertisement
Back