This offense is YOUNG

LoyalCane24

Junior
With the exception of KJ we have no seniors on this offense and very few juniors. Besides KJ, Thomas, and maybe Dallas we should return everyone on offense!

Starters on O

QB RS frosh Jarren

RB
Dallas junior
Harris Soph
Lingard Soph

TE
Mallory/Jordan true Sophs

WR
Osbourn Senior
Thomas Junior
Pope Soph

LT Zion true frosh
LG Scaife true soph
C Gaynor RS Soph
RG Donaldson true junior
RT Herbert/Campbell RS Frosh

EDIT: I intended for this to be positive saying we have a good future ahead not saying were inexperienced and will suck

Advertisement
Advertisement
The team is young with 25 kids in the upper classes. We do have 12 RS So which helps with Age.

Advertisement
The unit that will improve the most is the OL. From.my understanding they will not BS playing musical chairs with positions this year which gives them a much better chance to develope cohesiveness. By mid season they will be in the top half of OL in the conference . Do not expect miracles out of them
Against the crocs. It takes time for them to jell as unit.

Last edited:
I was just thinking this same thing, even the second team is young.

QB Tate Martell RSO

HB (OP listed them)

WR Dee Wiggins SO

WR Brian Hightower SO

WR Mike Harley JR

TE Michael Irvin JR

TE Larry Hodges FR

LT Kai-Leon Herbert RSO

LG Cleveland Reed RFR

C Jakai Clark FR

RG Ousman Traore SO

RT Zalontae Hillery RSO

With the exception of KJ we have no seniors on this offense and very few juniors. Besides KJ, Thomas, and maybe Dallas we should return everyone on offense!

Starters on O

QB RS frosh Jarren

RB
Dallas junior
Harris Soph
Lingard Soph

TE

WR
Osbourn Senior
Thomas Junior
Pope Soph

LT Zion true frosh
LG Scaife true soph
C Gaynor RS Soph
RG Donaldson true junior

EDIT: I intended for this to be positive saying we have a good future ahead not saying were inexperienced and will suck

Great for the future but a little scary for the 8-24-19; especially given that we are also putting in a new offense with a completely new O staff.

Advertisement
I agree the future could be bright if these guys develop and stay. We always have talent but it seems to bolt for the NFL a year to early. I am hoping for a season like 99 when we made a good run at the end and showed a lot of progress from week 1 till the end.

If these coaches develop players the way I think they can be an elite team by the end of the season and preseason top 10 next year..Virtually everyone back next year. Future looks bright.

Advertisement

Starters on O

QB RS frosh Jarren

RB
Dallas junior
Harris Soph
Lingard Soph

TE

WR
Osbourn Senior
Thomas Junior
Pope Soph

LT Zion true frosh
LG Scaife true soph
C Gaynor RS Soph
RG Donaldson true junior

Youll have everyone for 2020 too.

we might as well pack it up and go home vs. the gators with how a ton on this board are talking....

This is part of why the KJ pickup was so big. Having an experienced voice in this young huddle can only help

Advertisement
Back