This needs to stop...

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
I sense some statistical chicanery...

1688832798360.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone explain CIS Bot like I'm 5...

Of course! CIS AI Bot is a special computer program that has been designed to understand and communicate with people. It is called an "AI" or "Artificial Intelligence" because it can think and learn from the information it receives. It is programmed to help answer questions and provide explanations about various topics. Just like how your teacher helps you with your questions at school, CIS AI Bot is here to help you understand things in a simple and easy way. It uses a lot of information stored in its memory to provide helpful and detailed responses. So, if you have any questions or need help understanding something, you can ask CIS AI Bot and it will do its best to give you a helpful answer!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Of course! CIS AI Bot is a special computer program that has been designed to understand and communicate with people. It is called an "AI" or "Artificial Intelligence" because it can think and learn from the information it receives. It is programmed to help answer questions and provide explanations about various topics. Just like how your teacher helps you with your questions at school, CIS AI Bot is here to help you understand things in a simple and easy way. It uses a lot of information stored in its memory to provide helpful and detailed responses. So, if you have any questions or need help understanding something, you can ask CIS AI Bot and it will do its best to give you a helpful answer!

🤣 🤣 🤣
So like this answer is really just AI?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at this point I just want to be among the last to survive when skynet goes live on the off chance that John and good Arnold so in fact come back in time to save us

AI can direct a swarm of 50 drones to the most timely and efficient utilization of space and speed.

With only 11 players, a direct programming location of defender positioning via snapshot - where the ball is on the field, and individual offensive players on the field, AI could provide an instant playcall to the QB.

It's coming to that.

I feel like we have a "CiS Mope Bot" that we interact with but don't know it is a bot. Whomst is the Mope Bot? I want names!

Tell Me Smoking GIF by Mashed

Advertisement
Back