This might sound crazy but

fivecent

Junior
I think our boys might have decided (consciously or subconsciously) to make the ultimate cane sacrifice last night in order to get rid of this bum coach. They went through the motions and did just enough to not make it seem obvious. Hopefully this clown show admin doesn't waste their sacrifice.

Advertisement
I wondered about that.

They made sure that Duke got his yards, and that senior Dorsett got another TD, but that was it.

All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Could be true. i did not see any players last night showing any effort at all, except for Duke and Perryman. But, it has been like that since the FSU game. I wonder if they put everything into that game and when lost, they mailed in the rest of the season.

Advertisement
I got that vibe as well. It might not have been a conscious thing but the kids definitely seemed disinterested out there last night.

That is about the most absurd speculation I have ever heard. Even 19 year olds know that throwing a game for any reason is a disqualifier for any athletae at any level.

More likely they did everything their moronic leader told them and all they had to show for it was a 6-4 record and another season down the toilet.

Who's gonna keep buying in and fighting after seeing the coaches are failing you?

Last edited:
Advertisement
That is about the most absurd speculation I have ever heard. Even 19 year olds know that throwing a game for any reason is a disqualifier for any athletae at any level.

Not only that, but any player that lays down should just quit the team and give up his scholarship because he is a quitter. If you're going to quit, do it. Otherwise it's a cheap excuse for playing ******.

Advertisement
They've quit during every season under Folden. It's a rite of passage these days at UM.

Gorlden finished each season last six games as follows:

2011. 3-3
2012. 3-3
2013. 2-5
2014. 3-3

Never won more than half to finish. That's because of the early cupcakes

Advertisement
They've quit during every season under Folden. It's a rite of passage these days at UM.

Gorlden finished each season last six games as follows:

2011. 3-3
2012. 3-3
2013. 2-5
2014. 3-3

Never won more than half to finish. That's because of the early cupcakes

Again, Joe, we played some really tough teams down the stretch these past few years. That's the ACC coastal division for you. It's tough to win and we understand that. It starts with me. And we're lworking our tails off to get it fixed.

Advertisement
Back