This look says it all

Advertisement
Too many cats with championship hopes and dreams from 20 years ago.

You got some canes on this board showing up to every game with season tickets even if Miami went 0-12 every year.

Because “they need our support bro” “fan since 78 bro” “I never will miss a home game bro”

Once those losers actually turn around and demand changes we might get somewhere
There too loyal man it's stupid

U can love the team and want better for it by withholding 💰. The admin is stealing money knowing that group will always go they support people like Diaz instead of the logo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches got punked..players definitely got punked..I’d be damned if I blame all this on coaching..with that amount of talent, where the pride at ? Throughout the whole squad..I can look at like 5 and say they got it, pink n shaq deejay bandy and nesta ..certified they got it..that dawg n mental focus..but the rest..ion know man..you know half these nigas a across the way, and u show up like that ??..**** hearing from Manny-Diaz, I want to hear from our mutha ******* players..

we all know manny 98% is getting next year..losing to FIU is a fireable offense..if we got a guy lined up (which we don’t) then yes it’s a fireable loss, no doubt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a man who knows he's going to have to fire coaches or it's his @ss instead

Enos was a risky and IMO idiotic hire to begin with.

I don't know what's going on, but it doesn't seem as if the staff has control of the players. Where's the pride? I mean the 2nd-team should have been able to beat FIU. Third team maybe.

Advertisement
Back