this kid is better the the killian kid..need a offer..

Nobody said take him over jj we could take both... but i think this kid is better he can hit and make a play on the ball his closing speed is second 2 none you can put him in the box and play him in the deep 3rds by the end of the summer hes gonna be a top 5 safety. ...

Advertisement
I dont think we offered any kid from that school, which is huge mistake.
We offered three of them I think.
Very talented team it seems:

#1 CB (LSU)
#2 OLB (leaning to UF)
#12 OG/DT (FSU)
#21(UCLA) and #23 ILB (UNC)
#20(OSU) and #33 S(UF)

Honestly, we need a playmaker at saftey more then a hitter. since we dont have a safety in our scheme that's a run support safety it really will do us no good. we need someone who can read and react to the ball rather than the person. Im all down for a big hitter but if we can get a ed reed that can shut down half the field its all good. he will make a great SS though. FS is johnson so we could take both.

Nobody said take him over jj we could take both... but i think this kid is better he can hit and make a play on the ball his closing speed is second 2 none you can put him in the box and play him in the deep 3rds by the end of the summer hes gonna be a top 5 safety. ...
Edwards is nice. But not special like Jaquan. You have not seen Jaquan live. Jaquan has dominated dade county for three years. All-Dade 3 years. Watch his tapes from freshman to junior year and tell me this Edwards kid is still better. Jaquan is a ball hawk, hard hitter, lays it all on the field, forces turnovers, amazing on offense too, finds the end zone on defense, offense and special teams, smart and instinctive, leadership and he sticks out as the guy. Jaquan is can't miss. Should be priority #1

Like both of the S out of JAX but still think JJ is better..besides JJ's soph HL tape looked better than both of their JR HL..JJ has IT and we need to get his IT committed sooner than later so he can bring us more locales!

Advertisement
he goes in with his head down on a lot of those tackles. kid is going to break his neck one of these days. also, i'm interested to see how many tackles he misses because his head is down and coverages that he blows because he's so fast to react to the quarterback. seems like someone you can burn with a solid double move.

Y´all need to watch the other safety on that team, the highlights Ihatethisplace posted. He´s better than Edwards.

Advertisement
I don't have to see other prospects film to know that Jaquan is the best DB in the nation!

Him combination of ball skills, character and leadership are as more legit than I've ever seen

that school might have some talented players, but I think there will be a lot of misses. it can either be 07 Lakeland or 08 MiamiNW

Advertisement
Back