This is worse than what Michigan had.....

deerob305

Junior
Michigan loss like 10 commits because they knew there coach was gone, we have loss 12 commits and we still have our coach... This Sh*t is very bad....

Advertisement
Dude you can't even compare. Michigan will be winning national championships in a couple years. They're going to kill it in recruiting.

Big 10 is becoming the new SEC.... and it's because they give a **** about football and they hire elite coaches like Urban Meyer and Harbaugh.

Prediction: Michigan out-recruits Miami in South Florida next cycle. Watch it happen.

Meanwhile, we peddle along with Golden and Doritos because our admin is bargain basement and do not give a single solitary **** about the success of our football team. SMH.

Luckily, I like Michigan so I hope they do well and crush Ohio state in the process.

Dude you can't even compare. Michigan will be winning national championships in a couple years. They're going to kill it in recruiting.

Big 10 is becoming the new SEC.... and it's because they give a **** about football and they hire elite coaches like Urban Meyer and Harbaugh.

Prediction: Michigan out-recruits Miami in South Florida next cycle. Watch it happen.

Meanwhile, we peddle along with Golden and Doritos because our admin is bargain basement and do not give a single solitary **** about the success of our football team. SMH.

Luckily, I like Michigan so I hope they do well and crush Ohio state in the process.

This!

Michigan is going to become the new place for 5 stars to go.

Bama will become Yesterday's News.

The Canes can get with the Program, or Get Lost.

Im not comparing, im makin a example of how bad this crap is.... we still have our coach n lost 12 kids.. they fire theirs and lose 10.... i guarantee that if Hoke was still there they wouldn't have lost any maybe 2-3.... point being our staff cant hold onto kids and they are not losing their job...smh

Im not comparing, im makin a example of how bad this crap is.... we still have our coach n lost 12 kids.. they fire theirs and lose 10.... i guarantee that if Hoke was still there they wouldn't have lost any maybe 2-3.... point being our staff cant hold onto kids and they are not losing their job...smh

Point taken.

Advertisement

This!

Michigan is going to become the new place for 5 stars to go.

Bama will become Yesterday's News.

The Canes can get with the Program, or Get Lost.

Yes. I see a shift coming. Alabama is slipping. Nick Saban is getting old. Losing that edge. You can see it on them, they're not the same team they were a few years ago, even though they're recruiting as well as ever. Saban is starting to go Frank Beamer and there's no coming back from that.

Harbaugh and Meyer > Saban and Miles.

Big 10 was always the sleeping giant. Now they're starting to wake up. They have MORE money than the SEC. Now they're hiring better coaches. It's only a matter of time until they start dominating. ****, they have a 50/50 shot of taking a ship this year.

And this is only the beginning.

Meanwhile in Miami... (crickets)

Advertisement
Back