This Is Why

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mario visited Miami Central & did 3 in-home visits last night. He couldn’t do that in Alabama or Oregon.

This recruiting assassin that we just hired doesn’t have to leave his city to look in the eyes of & shake hands with top recruits. He’s never been able to do that & has killed it anyway. We always mention the local recruiting advantage but seeing Mario out day 1 hits different. Makes that statement feel real & mean something.

Aside from other obvious reasons, this is why you come to Miami, especially if you’re a coach that embraces the challenge of recruiting. We have a guy that loves this sh*t.

This is going to be fun!

Advertisement
Love that he went to see WB that all indications are that we are in a better spot with since he was hired than with his predecessor (I can’t remember his name now…). But you are absolutely correct. Him, Little and Kelly. Central, Heritage and Dillard, three totally different places in the same night. Maybe a 30 mile diameter for those places (not figuring I-95 nightmare traffic of course). Until they invent the Star Trek matter transporters, this is the place to be to get it done for an ace recruiter like him.

Love that he went to see WB that all indications are that we are in a better spot with since he was hired than with his predecessor (I can’t remember his name now…). But you are absolutely correct. Him, Little and Kelly. Central, Heritage and Dillard, three totally different places in the same night. Maybe a 30 mile diameter for those places (not figuring I-95 nightmare traffic of course). Until they invent the Star Trek matter transporters, this is the place to be to get it done for an ace recruiter like him.
Facts. I don’t care what type of jet you have. It will never beat a drive down I-95 & you not having to leave your city.

Advertisement
Mario visited Miami Central & did 3 in-home visits last night. He couldn’t do that in Alabama or Oregon.

This recruiting assassin that we just hired doesn’t have to leave his city to look in the eyes of & shake hands with top recruits. He’s never been able to do that & has killed it anyway. We always mention the local recruiting advantage but seeing Mario out day 1 hits different. Makes that statement feel real & mean something.

Aside from other obvious reasons, this is why you come to Miami, especially if you’re a coach that embraces the challenge of recruiting. We have a guy that loves this sh*t.

This is going to be fun!
Imagine u can recruit 15 of your top 20 targets in one day. We were too soft on our previous coaches for their losing players we shouldn't. And Cristobal watches practice, not just watch game film. Practice is where you see what kids are made of.

What if he had a copter?

What if he had a copter?
finals campus GIF

OP, imagine the eyes of the recruit sitting in front of this coach WHO LIVED THAT LIFE! While CMC is sitting in his living room telling them he wants YOU to represent the U.

Imagine the star power CMC commands compared to the last goofballs not named Richt....

I'm ecstatic, finally!

Let's go... "To the Cane choppa"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing news to hear. Mario wasting zero time getting to recruits and trying to flip them to the U. He’s going to salvage this pathetic class the previous regime couldn’t and turn it into a top 30 class.

Advertisement

John Ruiz is going to use the UM land next to Mahoney-Pearson/WestLab to build a private airstrip, where Mario will be able to take a PJ and fly up to Opa-Locka Airport and other locations in SoFla, which will allow him to beat the traffic on US1 and I-95. Oh, and he will also install a heli-pad on top of the IPF so that Mario can get from the Hecht to the private airstrip without having to stop at the lights on San Amaro or Ponce.

John Ruiz is going to use the UM land next to Mahoney-Pearson/WestLab to build a private airstrip, where Mario will be able to take a PJ and fly up to Opa-Locka Airport and other locations in SoFla, which will allow him to beat the traffic on US1 and I-95. Oh, and he will also install a heli-pad on top of the IPF so that Mario can get from the Hecht to the private airstrip without having to stop at the lights on San Amaro or Ponce.
No no. That is where I used to practice my short game. He cant to do that!!!

Advertisement
Back