This is why Ray was the GOAT LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told y’all on a different thread. Physical ability is not what made ray different. How many 5 star linebackers that were 230 running 4.5 in high school are now working 9-5?

Add on top of the fact that he attacked the gym just as hard as he did the film room and you’ll see why he has a gold jacket.

Same with ER 20.
they’ve said it hundreds of times “the amount of work we put in”.

Last edited:
It is an under appreciate it part of the game. I honestly think you have the thirst for knowledge or you don't.

I remember watching a Kobe video, he is studying dudes down to left shoulder dominant, how many seconds does the guy take before does his move, etc. That what's separates great from legendary.

Inquisitive minds. I enjoy learning and information. My wife calls me the king of random information. My oldest son got the bug to. My second boy just wants to watch the world burn, jury still out on him.

ea994b69f379305b69187008013d34b6.jpg

Advertisement
It is an under appreciate it part of the game. I honestly think you have the thirst for knowledge or you don't.

I remember watching a Kobe video, he is studying dudes down to left shoulder dominant, how many seconds does the guy take before does his move, etc. That what's separates great from legendary.

Inquisitive minds. I enjoy learning and information. My wife calls me the king of random information. My oldest son got the bug to. My second boy just wants to watch the world burn, jury still out on him.
That's funny, my oldest son is the same. Wants to know everything. I always say my youngest son will either be a SEAL or in prison. It's a toss up.

Advertisement
I went fishing in Lakeland at Saddle Creek yesterday and met a cool guy in an old school Canes shirt.
His name is Otis and he is one of Ray’s best friends; he literally use to take Ray to school.

He had some great Ray stories but something he said really stood out to me. He said Ray was always a focused guy and a tackling machine but he needed monsters in front of him to really be great. Mario gotta get them trenches right.

Marvin Hagler once said that if you cut open his head, all there would be is a boxing glove

If you cut open Ray Lewis' heart, there would be a football
No, the genius of Ray Lewis isn’t that his heart is a football, it’s that he just goes 113% at every single thing he’s ever done.

Advertisement
Back