this is why i am rooting for DUKE

Advertisement
I'm going more toward the "lose every game" thing. It's so against the natural order though, it's hard for me to want it. However... it may be what is best. What is necessary. If he loses out or at least loses enough, no contract is going to save his sorry ***.

We've seen time and time again where kids leave this program and go on to thrive, meanwhile here they couldn't sniff the field or looked like trash. How is that?

We've seen time and time again where Folden and his idiot squad won't change or adapt. They came out of the half and did what? Nothing different. Like every other game. He blames everyone but himself.

He must go. There is no other answer.

why want it ... just accept it. We won't win 2 more games this year.

I know it's a contradiction cause I want this staff gone....

but fucjk if I will ever willingly root for a loss

Advertisement
Well he's a smart man to have Butch Davis be the first name out of his mouth.

I noticed that.

There are a number of other schools in the ACC that do NOT want Butch Davis to come back to Miami. Even my part-time friends who are embedded in FSU football reluctantly acknowledge that if Butch Davis goes back to Miami, this changes the ACC dramatically. And they say it changes national recruiting 'perceptibly.'

Yet we have dumbass fans who don't know siht about Butch Davis.

Stat line: 15th time Golden's Defense has allowed 200yrds on the ground in 4 yrs and allowed 300yrds for the fourth time in 4yrs. Compare that to crappy Randy Shannon's team which allowed 200 yrds rushing 4x in his four year tenure and u see we have a huge problem w/ coaching. If Golden is not fired after this yr like Randy was, I will have a huge problem w the program!! Golden have said in so many words Imma live and die w the way I want to do things regardless of how inept it "appears" to be. What a slap to the face of our student athletes, our illustrious alum, and our fan base. At least Shannon tried to make changes to his staff at key areas when he saw it failed. Maybe Al has a vendetta against us for smacking PSU around when he played, I dunno; what I do know is that he has to go if things don't change immediately, like next week. Duke could be his nail in his coffin.

That stat is alarming and sad. SMH

Advertisement
Back