S. Johnson
DEX
Calloway but we lose Chatman
Redwine
Gibson (Depth chart)
We Keep St. Louis

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude u gotta hook me up with w e **** you are using. That's some good stuff!

We won't land Callaway, Scott, Lewis, Gibson, S. Johnson, or A. Robinson. Chatman will flip, which would be a big loss because he's a stud.

Maybe the staff will get lucky after they royally f***ed up this RB situation by getting Williams back. St. Louis might stick. And we might land Norton & Redwine.

And Golden will inevitably throw out a bunch of scholies to guys like Evan Sherriffs either during or after NSD, ****ing us all off even more because how selectively stubborn this staff was when it came to offering local CBs, Julius, Talan, etc.

We won't land Callaway, Scott, Lewis, Gibson, S. Johnson, or A. Robinson. Chatman will flip, which would be a big loss because he's a stud.

Maybe the staff will get lucky after they royally f***ed up this RB situation by getting Williams back. St. Louis might stick. And we might land Norton & Redwine.

And Golden will inevitably throw out a bunch of scholies to guys like Evan Sherriffs either during or after NSD, ****ing us all off even more because how selectively stubborn this staff was when it came to offering local CBs, Julius, Talan, etc.

Listen I hate him to but I'm gunna strong pull that everyone but Gibson and Calloway we are going to land... Those 2 are 50/50 so I just pushed then over to our side

Advertisement
Just give me Norton. The next guy after Al needs at least a few warm bodies at DT.

Whatever it is, it will be disappointing. Golden never finishes strong. It's amazing he has conceived children.

Advertisement

Listen I hate him to but I'm gunna strong pull that everyone but Gibson and Calloway we are going to land... Those 2 are 50/50 so I just pushed then over to our side

Gibson and Callaway are 50/50 to Miami? In what universe?

image.jpg

[video=youtube;M5QGkOGZubQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ[/video]

Where is everyone getting this Gibson news from, smh why would anyone think he would come to UM when he has said numerous times the offense does not fit his style.

Advertisement

Gibson and Callaway are 50/50 to Miami? In what universe?

Gibson is weighing his options man... Darrow doesn't even know what he's gunna do and Callaway is a slight UF lean but who knows? Get Walton in his ear!

I'd rather have Chatman than Calloway.
Hope we get Scott and Norton.
Hope we ******* offer Julius/get Dex.
Hope we get Lewis...

I am definitely guessing we sign over 2.5 guys after Signing day, even though we definitely shouldn't.

Advertisement
Hope we ****ing offer Julius/get Dex.
Hope we get Lewis...

I am definitely guessing we sign over 2.5 guys after Signing day, even though we definitely shouldn't.

Were gunna get Dex w/o Julius who will be going to UL... Lewis is possible but the stuff lately leads me to believe he's out... We will get Redwine.. We will get Norton.. No Scott.. Get Callaway but Chatman gone... Sheldon's fam wants him to be a Cane! Might have been a blessing he was sick I know FSU came to him but it's better than taking a visit there!

Hope we ******* offer Julius/get Dex.
Hope we get Lewis...

I like Callaway more than Chatman but I love Chatman potential and tools.

Hope we ****ing offer Julius/get Dex.
Hope we get Lewis...

I like Callaway more than Chatman but I love Chatman potential and tools.

I like Chatman more right now, I just think we need more guys like Calloway to compliment the other wideouts.

Advertisement
Back