This is who Manny Diaz is...

Yeah but I’ve heard (from someone related to the Díaz family) they know he needs to win. Lose 2-3 more bad games and I doubt even daddy can save him.

I doubt he’s fired if he wins 8 games. It’s the inevitable we deal with this for another 3 years with the extension.
you see 7 wins on this schedule? I see maybe 3

Advertisement
Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
Manny Diaz needs to go. He has sunk our Canes to an alltime low

I wish we could get Jimmy Johnson back. Wehave the players, but Manny insits on having a running QB instead of the great ones like Kelly, Kosar, Erickson, Torreta

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back