This is where our baseball program is now

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
No one cared to even mention today's game. We beat Duke 6-5 in 12 innings. Before Jim Morris became a 65 year old papa, we cared about the post-season.

Advertisement
I don't think the lack of interest in a meaningless tourney game is indicative of the state of the program...good job, good effort.

Frankly the tourney is a joke, Maryland and GT are probably the fifth and sixth best teams and their playing for the title.

Last edited:
i did on Twitter and so did a TON of guys from here. It might be the site and not the guys that care. Most of us talk through other social media sites. I use this place mostly for getting information. There is no baseball info on this site. This place is overrun with trolls and haters. Most Cane's fans that go to the games, don't come here to talk. There is good information from some guys here, but even a few of the mods are filled with anti-miami hate. my nole and gator friends have more respect for this u than half the guys that post here. Great day to be a Cane!

No one cared to even mention today's game. We beat Duke 6-5 in 12 innings. Before Jim Morris became a 65 year old papa, we cared about the post-season.
https://twitter.com/CanesBaseball

180.jpg

Antwan again proves he IS A COMPLETE JOKE! He does not want the team to win because it goes against his agenda to have Jim Morris fired. Why don't you just shoot yourself?

Advertisement
i did on Twitter and so did a TON of guys from here. It might be the site and not the guys that care. Most of us talk through other social media sites. I use this place mostly for getting information. There is no baseball info on this site. This place is overrun with trolls and haters. Most Cane's fans that go to the games, don't come here to talk. There is good information from some guys here, but even a few of the mods are filled with anti-miami hate. my nole and gator friends have more respect for this u than half the guys that post here. Great day to be a Cane!

There are other places than this......how dare you sir?!

Antwan again proves he IS A COMPLETE JOKE! He does not want the team to win because it goes against his agenda to have Jim Morris fired. Why don't you just shoot yourself?

The fact that you've made this personal shows that you have some real character issues. I'm sorry that it is so hard for you to accept that I am right and that our program is parked and sitting in idle.

Advertisement
It's amazing to me that you people are complaining about our program. In case you guys forgot we've been to the post season for over 40 STRAIGHT years. That's insane. No other team in any sport can touch that. Our program is in fine shape. Morris is a top tier coach. Some of you are to spoiled an need a serious reality check.

Advertisement
I followed on Twitter too. But that was only because I was at a tennis tournament and couldn't really check this forum out. The guys who post about baseball here know a lot about the baseball team that you can't get anywhere so this is my go to place when I'm near a PC. And after the incredible regular season we had, I can't blame the guys for being ticked off at the way the Canes came into this tournament and fiddled away a national seed. Gotta vent somewhere.

Advertisement

This - well put!

Advertisement
Back