This is what y'all don't understand about Deejay Dallas

Ill give you the tougher runner because that's true hes an overall better athlete but he wont play any meaningful snaps at QB that's for sure especially if/when Perry gets the nod as the starter because that's CMR's guy all the way no way he would ever and I mean ever start over him at QB

Advertisement
might be true . But I think overall with his throwing polished up he could be better. I like perrys mobility but I see dj as a lamarish type qb and we all seen how he did last year

First of all no way you could even remotely compare Lamar and DeeJay together at the QB position....Lamar can SLING TF outta the ball where as DeeJay only played the position in high school so his team could win games.... he is only about 5'10 so we can completely stop the conversation right there about him ever being a starting QB here bruh....

By staff preference we won't start a short qb. Outside of perry no one on the roster brings what he can to that position if he's developed to be a qb

Advertisement
Any Power 5 program that will be competing to win a championship now or in the future wouldn't start a QB that short (Unless your name is Russell Wilson) but no matter how developed you get him 0% chance it happens

Read they are going to put him in the slot in spring. No way he starts at QB here, but wouldn't be surprised if he has some direct snap packages down the line.

Stop with this DJ at QB talk. He's a better athlete but not the better QB.

SN: that 1 on 1 was clean. Most of them u see the DB is either holding or the WR cuts 13 times until the DB falls and then everybody loses their ****.

Advertisement
If dj could polish his skill he would be a better qb than what we have on the roater maybe even better than perry but he's not there yet I'm just saying he could easly be the 2nd qb if polished for qb go watch his higlights could be really nice for us but I get what's said perry is the future

Advertisement
If we ain't have perry tell me you wouldn't want dj at qb ...CMR likes a running qb he would make your offense so explosive

Advertisement
Back