This is what the NCAA worries about.... smh

I immediately went into a dumbfounded stupor after reading this - it’s just so incredibly petty and moronic.

Every P5 director of compliance at every P5 school in the nation is sharing this with their head coach and laughing their asses of at the NCAA.

The NCAA jumped the shark a while back, and now they’ve managed to do it again.

These are the spastic death throes of a dying organization.

Look at the bright side, at least they didnt ban chocolate and vanllla snacks!

Advertisement
I immediately went into a dumbfounded stupor after reading this - it’s just so incredibly petty and moronic.

Every P5 director of compliance at every P5 school in the nation is sharing this with their head coach and laughing their asses of at the NCAA.

The NCAA jumped the shark a while back, and now they’ve managed to do it again.

These are the spastic death throes of a dying organization.
I just cannot fathom how an organization misses so often and so badly. It’s almost like it’s a satire at this point.

This gif gives you an idea but doesn’t fully encapsulate the sheer stupidity/ineptitude of the NCAA
principal skinner old people GIF

Advertisement
As pathetic as it sounds, this is a thinly veiled attempt to derail the “Bag in the Room” trick. In theory here this means no one from the University should be permitted access into the room at all, particularly under the guises of decorating but really leaving stacks of green in a bag with the Arches.

Giving bags in the lobby with cameras is a little trickier.

I don’t think schools care. They’re probably glad this happened. It’s a big win for support staffs, especially equipment guys.

Advertisement
As pathetic as it sounds, this is a thinly veiled attempt to derail the “Bag in the Room” trick. In theory here this means no one from the University should be permitted access into the room at all, particularly under the guises of decorating but really leaving stacks of green in a bag with the Arches.

"oh no! the camera at the hotel is broken."

Advertisement

They have no supina power…

With that in mind, none of this makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back