This is what it’s come down to!

Maskoff407

Recruit
Even Al Golden didn’t have to flip someone from an App state-esque team. Smh. We are looking at dark years.

Attachments

• 9A4F78B2-F1AE-4EB4-BB98-497346C60CCA.jpeg
    9A4F78B2-F1AE-4EB4-BB98-497346C60CCA.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 190
Advertisement
Well Golden signed Joe Brown.
He didn't have to flip him from anyone because nobody else wanted him, lol. This is down there with that though. #Searles

Advertisement
Let’s chill though. Let’s enjoy this big weekend and see how this all plays out.

I like to crack my jokes, but you're right. Judge the class after signing day. Kids will come and go, and some lower rated recruits may surprise. Unfortunately, the last decade it's been the opposite. We have had too many highly rated recruits not live up to their billing.

Even Al Golden didn’t have to flip someone from an App state-esque team. Smh. We are looking at dark years.

Did u feel that way about the RB DJ committed to App St that now has several big offers I hear this kid has offers as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watch the tape and I'm like...****, this kid is athletic for an OT!
And then I remember he's 203lbs.

All jokes aside, I don't see how this is going to work out. Even if he gains 40lbs, 280lbs is too light for a kid who's 6'5"+.

I guess there's always a possibility, but you mean to tell me that our 7-5 coaching staff are the smartest people in the room? No other Power-5 program saw what we saw in this kid? It would be one thing if we had a track record for developing under the radar kids, but we're not even getting the best out of our 4/5 star kids.

Advertisement
Back