This is what champions are made of

Hstokes1447

Junior
These kids are learning to fight and play with confidence no matter the score. I'm proud of these guys, it's great watching them grow up. Wins like this and the FSU victory will make these guys hard to beat.

Advertisement
It was one of those type of games. Not saying UM is on the way but that is the type of game you have to win along the way. BC back in 2001, Colorado's miracle their championship year. Tennessee had one of those games as well.

Plus, that wasn't a bad football team UM played today. GT didn't beat themselves.

GT is a much much better team then FSU. Maybe 2 TDs better but alot of people don't know football so they thought this would be a cake walk. The talking heads knew this and all picked against us ( which is understandable) but we showed that heart and clutch play that Canes are made of and won. I truly believe we win the Coastal and lose 1 game tops this season ( most likely to Clemson). That is an amazing season for year 2 of rebuild.

Any time you beat GT you can breathe easy as that is such a crap show due to thier style . We got 2 easy games coming up so we can fix some things and get ready for Vagtech and ND.

GT is a much much better team then FSU. Maybe 2 TDs better but alot of people don't know football so they thought this would be a cake walk. The talking heads knew this and all picked against us ( which is understandable) but we showed that heart and clutch play that Canes are made of and won. I truly believe we win the Coastal and lose 1 game tops this season ( most likely to Clemson). That is an amazing season for year 2 of rebuild.

Any time you beat GT you can breathe easy as that is such a crap show due to thier style . We got 2 easy games coming up so we can fix some things and get ready for Vagtech and ND.

Funny you mention only losing to Clemson. The next team up just beat Clemson. The game doesn't look as easy as it did at the start of the season. While we should be favored, Syracuse has some players and their coach is good.

We're not yet good enough to be overlooking anyone, we're too streaky and have too many missing parts.

You do realize the next team up just beat the number 2 team in the country don’t you.Dont think we should be chalking this one up as an easy game..

Advertisement

Syracuse has shown they won't be easy.

Encouraging to see those boys fight back. With that being said, we win that game by two scores with better focus/execution.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Every week this team shows us what their made of. Remember how the Golden teams would finish the game after being down at halftime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back