This is what being 6-0 looks like..

god knows nick saban would be going off on his team ..

424.gif

Advertisement
i dunno .. im ahppy that htere celebrating, but al golden shouldnt be celebrating after that win, he should be drilling them! god knows nick saban would be going off on his team .. im happy we won but honestly thats 2 games in a row with sloppy play

Sammiches....get on it.

i dunno .. im ahppy that htere celebrating, but al golden shouldnt be celebrating after that win, he should be drilling them! god knows nick saban would be going off on his team .. im happy we won but honestly thats 2 games in a row with sloppy play

Awful post. Never compare Saten to our Golden! 2 different styles of coaching and I'll take Golden everyday all day! I'm sure Malcolm Lewis will back me up as will the rest of the cane family.

That said, Golden will address the issues at the right time. Not after clawing back from a poor outing to get the W and stay 6 - 0! Remember, sports psychology...

Advertisement
Portis's reaction on the sideline after the GW touchdown http://instagram.com/p/fno7xgMbLa/

Sammiches....get on it.

Yep, just about to say this. ***** hurry up, I'm hungry

How are you on the internet right now? Where is the man responsible for you?

Advertisement

How do you know? Also, who had us at 6-0 at this point in the season? 12-0!

Advertisement
Back