This is what being 6-0 looks like..

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Premium
[video]https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10101031342902457&set=vb.10607249&type=2&theater[/video]

Link for non FB users, scroll down a few post..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone post for us who don't have a Facebook account please, thank you

I tried finding a different link but couldn't. 15 sec video of team celebrating in locker room. (Kareem Brown posted it)

Advertisement
i dunno .. im ahppy that htere celebrating, but al golden shouldnt be celebrating after that win, he should be drilling them! god knows nick saban would be going off on his team .. im happy we won but honestly thats 2 games in a row with sloppy play

i dunno .. im ahppy that htere celebrating, but al golden shouldnt be celebrating after that win, he should be drilling them! god knows nick saban would be going off on his team .. im happy we won but honestly thats 2 games in a row with sloppy play

412.gif

Advertisement

Yeah and we're not Bama so shut the **** up.

That's not what it looks like on these farging interweb message boards. I'm happy the team is enjoying it because the jackmeats who populate these sites are insufferable.

Advertisement

How do you even know that? Have you ever seen Saban in the locker room after a win or a loss.

Advertisement
Back