This is the pain

Unsider

All ACC
Premium
That will lead to success in a year or two. We have the right coach in place. We have a good nucleus of future players that came in this past spring, and those coming in next. We are finally done with the sanctions. We have a great (not 1st choice) stadium. Indoor practice facility in the works. We fans need to be patient - I know, we have been down last 15 years, but turning around is not done by a magic wand. It takes slow, solid steps in the right direction.

I don't mean to preach, but we need to rally behind our program and be proud of it. I've seen what we were pre-Schnelly years, during multiple sanctions, and now through a rebuilding time. If we're only going to root for our team when it is winning, we need to take a good look at ourselves and check to see what kind of fans we are. Let's not confuse impatience with passion for our team. Imapatience destroys goodwill, passion builds up goodwill and inspires our players to play better for the fans.

Let's bring it all together.

Advertisement
You sound like you know what you're talking about. Please tell me how much longer I need to wait? I'm getting fcking old.

Advertisement
You realize 5-2 VT has a new coach too, right?

With players left behind by a competent coach, no sanctions on number of players. Their coaching transition was smooth, ours was fired for incompetence.

Last edited:
Two of my favorite coaching prospects were Fuentes & Babers, was OK with CMR, but this run 1st nearly every set of downs is not working, especially with this OL.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I agree that it's not fair to judge Richt after 7 games. This was the hard part of the scuedule all along. 9-3 is a strong possibility.

With players left behind by a competent coach, no sanctions on number of players. Their coaching transition was smooth, ours was fired for incompetence.

While I'm less hard on Richt than most people are, I will say that Beamer was not remotely a competent coach at the end of his career. He was nothing more than Bobby Bowden/Joe Paterno.

Beamer wasn't fired. But the fanbase was begging him to retire at the end and I wouldn't be surprised if the president and AD politely asked him to retire.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rekt is rekt. Crootin ain't gonna fix it.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Op don't post threads like this

It's logical and makes sense.

Losers with no life like [MENTION=15017]Tony Perps[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] will pull it up in 4 years claiming they were right even though you haven't said anything untrue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back