This is so sad and so wrong......I LOVE IT!

Advertisement
They pout like they’ve never won anything in their lives. ******* spoilt mutual fund babies.

Advertisement
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

FSU1.jpg

I kneed halp. I get that surrender cobra is for STUNNED pics, but why is it called surrender cobra and not scalawag pie?.

Get off my lawn

:6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6:

Advertisement

Is just me or are the nole chicks not as hot as they use to be? Maybe Rapist had a negative impact afterall.

Not gonna lie I thought the same.. every game we play against them I always remember shots into the stands with hot sorority girls

This year it seemed like they had a convention out of town for the game as the C team was everywhere

It's like this everywhere now thanks to the culture change and encouraging being a slob with stuff like fat acceptance and she's beautiful the way she is right now type of thinking

Go watch the cheerleaders in the 2000 vs fsu game (canefreak2001 highlight one ), on my cell phone but it's the chick right before buchannon laid out the nole player some of you already know the chick I'm talking about

I kneed halp. I get that surrender cobra is for STUNNED pics, but why is it called surrender cobra and not scalawag pie?.

Get off my lawn

:6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6:

can you do The More You Know again?

Is just me or are the nole chicks not as hot as they use to be? Maybe Rapist had a negative impact afterall.

Not gonna lie I thought the same.. every game we play against them I always remember shots into the stands with hot sorority girls

This year it seemed like they had a convention out of town for the game as the C team was everywhere

Glad to hear that. I was afraid I was getting so old that young chicks look ugly.

Advertisement
NO WAY!!!!........goto the 1:00 mark of the OP video link. Is that not the same guy who's in our boards posting the hype videos from his moms basement?

Advertisement
NO WAY!!!!........goto the 1:00 mark of the OP video link. Is that not the same guy who's in our boards posting the hype videos from his moms basement?

huh?

the video is only :50 secs

Naw man....its 1:02 or something silly....and its the like last...or next to last pic. I swear its the "canefromday1" guy..or whoever..that does the video clips of himself. Not even sure I got the right screen name,.. But when you see the 1 min mark of the video...you know xactly who I'm talking bout

Advertisement
Back