"You got this Babe!" field goal didn't end Bama football

"Miracle at Jordan Hare" didn't end Georgia football

"Wide Right" didn't end FSU football

"Wide Right II" didn't end FSU football

"Wide Left" didn't end FSU football

"Corn Elder" didn't end Duke football

"Rally in Tally" didn't end FSU football

etc...etc...etc...etc...

Our Canes coaches and players need to learn and get better from this.

Those refs need to be suspended at the very least for blatantly cheating our Canes tonight (they won't obviously, but makes me feel better ranting about it). I'd say what really ought to happen to them but I get the band hammer! so I'll leave it to your imagination what they really deserve for stealing a win from our Canes tonight despite their subpar play.

Regardless, life will and must goes on. The sun will come up in a few hours and set about 12 hours after that and the cycle will repeat.

Go Canes! Go Canes! Go Canes!

Screenshot_20230712_164157_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We ain't firing him regardless of what happens. There's no point in discussing that, regardless of how mad we are, we will line up in front of the TV and watch them play again next week.

If this was last year, I might be tempted to agree. But this is magnified x100 because of where FSUs program is and the recruits we had at the game. Every recruit in the country is going to be reminded of this, which may be the dumbest thing a HC has done ever (it at least makes the list).

It's like if a hot girl in school came up to you and said shes been noticing you all year, and wants to know if you are interested in coming over to her house next weekend to netflix and chill. You say yes. Then you go home and your best friend sends you a text saying, "Bro, you need to know something about that girl. Don't open the video if anyone is around." You open the video and see that the girl who asked you out is famous in certain corners of the internet for her "Tijuana Donkey Shows."

Advertisement
"Kick Six" didn't end Bama football

"You got this Babe!" field goal didn't end Bama football

"Miracle at Jordan Hare" didn't end Georgia football

"Wide Right" didn't end FSU football

"Wide Right II" didn't end FSU football

"Wide Left" didn't end FSU football

"Corn Elder" didn't end Duke football

"Rally in Tally" didn't end FSU football

etc...etc...etc...etc...

Our Canes coaches and players need to learn and get better from this.

Those refs need to be suspended at the very least for blatantly cheating our Canes tonight (they won't obviously, but makes me feel better ranting about it). I'd say what really ought to happen to them but I get the band hammer! so I'll leave it to your imagination what they really deserve for stealing a win from our Canes tonight despite their subpar play.

Regardless, life will and must goes on. The sun will come up in a few hours and set about 12 hours after that and the cycle will repeat.

Go Canes! Go Canes! Go Canes!

View attachment 260436

Lol 😂
Nobody has seen this type of ****ery before.
Unlike all the crazy plays mentioned, which involved football and teams trying to fight for a win.
We have found a new way to lose.
Opposing team didn’t have to do anything. Just wait for Mario to make his decision.
Also, I’m willing to bet their coaches could subtract a play clock from a game clock.

I think we can all agree that Mario is a stupid moron that 100% costed this team a win (and 5-0 record).

I hope he gets dragged and ridiculed by every talking head in America.

******* idiot. That’s exactly what he is and everyone that supports this team has a right to feel this way.

Say what you want, but calls like that dissuade mother****ers from flying around America to support the team.

Advertisement
Back