This is Hilarious

We're all 3 tied to the same IP address lurking in the shadows or just FasaCane???

Advertisement
Once again a poster with a very low thread count makes sure to state they are a longtime lurker. I stopped reading there.

and yet canedynasty got banned.

Mods do your job and purge anyone with multiple accounts. also if there is a way to ban a specific IP address...do it

Advertisement
Maybe the mods can put together a sticky post listing the duplicate accounts as was done here???

Good post, Fasa.

If I remember correctly, you backtracked after posting "insider" information. Then you bashed Fasa, calling him a "fake insider". And finally, you supported his statements about Butch.

Which one is it?

Is Fasa the real troll here or is it Jaromir Jagr?

Or is it the guy who claims to be a longtime lurker but who just created an account today.

I think he had the same problem as Fasa. For some reason he couldn't post under his other account. Needed a new one.

Dude has a personality disorder. One thing to troll and be cute about it. Another to fixate and not cope with having your *** handed to you.

Advertisement
What kind of douchebag ****stick comes back again and again and again like this with the same B.S.??? What kind of degenerate loser has the time, energy, and disposition to continually troll like this?? There are some sad, sad SOBs in the world.

Advertisement
Back