This is Hilarious

DavidJCane

Band
Banned
Basically, FasaCane and his report is 100% accurate and it will be confirmed within the next 72 hours. He was banned for telling the truth and now everyone will regret bashing him. I am a longtime lurker and have to post about this because it is ridiculously unfair. Is there freedom of speech anymore?

The fact that it was confirmed after his report that Butch was interviewed should have solidified his claims. If you received a PM from him like me then you would completely understand his report and it's credibility.

In addition, Fasa said in his PM that Cristobal had no chance of being hired. Cristobal is no in the running for the Rutgers job.

He said that Schiano could've been interviewed. Today Matty Port reports that Schiano was interviewed.

He also said that Maryland is willing to throw out big money. This corresponds with the fact that they are going after Richt now.

He said Richt's firing has no impact on the Miami search. The "godly" Peter Ariz reports a day later saying the same thing.

I am calling for the reinstatement of FasaCane immediately. The banning for "trolling" is obviously not true due to the facts that have come out.

Please visit his Don't Kill the Messenger thread if you want his initial report.

If he and CaneDynasty are not reinstated immediately then this is defamation and slander by the mods and everyone who doubted them.

Advertisement
I agree on all points.

Just a lot of butt-hurt, shook, anti-Butch posters.

Free Fasa and CD!!!

I agree, I had one of my sources who has fed me correct insight over the years tell me butch has already been hired and the announcement will be soon.

Advertisement
Good post, Fasa.

If I remember correctly, you backtracked after posting "insider" information. Then you bashed Fasa, calling him a "fake insider". And finally, you supported his statements about Butch.

Which one is it?

Is Fasa the real troll here or is it Jaromir Jagr?

Good post, Fasa.

If I remember correctly, you backtracked after posting "insider" information. Then you bashed Fasa, calling him a "fake insider". And finally, you supported his statements about Butch.

Which one is it?

Is Fasa the real troll here or is it Jaromir Jagr?

Or is it the guy who claims to be a longtime lurker but who just created an account today.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 7.53.52 PM.png

Advertisement
I wholeheartedly agree. Let's reinstate him, at least for the entertainment value....

Basically, FasaCane and his report is 100% accurate and it will be confirmed within the next 72 hours. He was banned for telling the truth and now everyone will regret bashing him. I am a longtime lurker and have to post about this because it is ridiculously unfair. Is there freedom of speech anymore?

The fact that it was confirmed after his report that Butch was interviewed should have solidified his claims. If you received a PM from him like me then you would completely understand his report and it's credibility.

In addition, Fasa said in his PM that Cristobal had no chance of being hired. Cristobal is no in the running for the Rutgers job.

He said that Schiano could've been interviewed. Today Matty Port reports that Schiano was interviewed.

He also said that Maryland is willing to throw out big money. This corresponds with the fact that they are going after Richt now.

He said Richt's firing has no impact on the Miami search. The "godly" Peter Ariz reports a day later saying the same thing.

I am calling for the reinstatement of FasaCane immediately. The banning for "trolling" is obviously not true due to the facts that have come out.

Please visit his Don't Kill the Messenger thread if you want his initial report.

If he and CaneDynasty are not reinstated immediately then this is defamation and slander by the mods and everyone who doubted them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back